forum

AGILE switches?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fl00der
I recently found the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum RGB in the market, and from the reviews, it's a super cool keyboard, but the switches are AGILE slim(?), and I don't know how it works in-game and is it good, or bad for gameplay.

My question is: Should I choose this, or go with this? ( this is super cool too in my opinion :D )

( serious comments pls thx :) )
pandaBee
Should you go with time tested and proven equipment or something that you don't know anything about?
Topic Starter
Fl00der

pandaBee wrote:

Should you go with time tested and proven equipment or something that you don't know anything about?
And if it's good? I know, that Cherry MX is #1, but I want to get a general image about the switch, if you know what I'm talking about.
Endaris
If it's a supercool keyboard in your opinion, get it.
You're getting a keyboard for doing keyboard things in the long run, not just for slamming osu! after all.
If it has a decent build quality it is likely that you will have a good time playing osu! with it as well. If not you can still get a keypad or something.
pandaBee
Nothing else matters other than Osu. You should tailor your life, equipment and spiritual devotion to this game. Accept peppy as your lord and savior.
Topic Starter
Fl00der

Endaris wrote:

If it's a supercool keyboard in your opinion, get it.
You're getting a keyboard for doing keyboard things in the long run, not just for slamming osu! after all.
If it has a decent build quality it is likely that you will have a good time playing osu! with it as well. If not you can still get a keypad or something.
Here's the webpage of it, but I'm not really into the switch thing beside the Cherry ones, so.. :/