forum

Look! Look! It's an HitSounding and CTB GD Queue! :o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Astreachan
Oh, hello people, and welcome to my Hitsounding and CTB GD Queue, you can do requests for HitSounding (I put HitSounds on your map and you go on toilets), GD (I do a GD, you eat popcorns), GD4MOD (I do GD, you mod my map) or GD4GD (I do a GD, you do a GD), here!

Rules for HitSounding
- 1 map per round
- All gamemodes accepted
- When I refuse, it's because I just don't know how to hitsounding your song, but it will be very rare.
- If the queue is closed, don't post, but you can still trying to PM me InGame.
- You can still send feedback for helping me to involve, you can change hitsounds if you have problems with them, just tell me, like this, I will know why it have been changed and it can help me for involving myself.
- Post a picture of foxgirls for proof that you have readed the rules (no foxgirls with human ears, please, I hate them, kitsune are allowed, I love them too)
Rules for GD
- 1 map per round
- I accept or I refuse, but if I accept, that mean "I think I can do something for you, but it can take time, if after that, I think I really can't, I will say it here in my open message".
- When I refuse, it's because I can't map your song, I just don't want to do bullshit, so don't force, please. ;-;
- If the queue is Closed, don't post, but you can still try to PM me InGame.
- You can still send feedback for me for editing the dif, it will help me for improve my mapping.
- You will receive your GD via InGame PM, I don't really like Forum PM ;-; (if I can't find you InGame, I will send via forum, if you don't want me to send via InGame PM, tell it, please ^.^)
- I speak English and French.
- Post a Ran Yakumo picture for proof that you have readed the rules. (please, don't take the picture from the post upstair yours, it's not cool to steal ;-;)

Rules for GD4MOD
- I do GD first, then, you mod my map if you think that my GD have enough quality, I can still refuse if I think that I can't do a good quality GD for your song, so don't go too fast please ;-;).
- I look at them before looking at GD requests but have the same priority as GD4GD.
- You can still send feedback for me for editing the dif, it will help me for improve my mapping.
- You will receive your GD via InGame PM, I don't really like Forum PM ;-; (if I can't find you InGame, I will send via forum, if you don't want me to send via InGame PM, tell it, please ^.^)
- I speak English and French.
- Post a Reisen Udongein Inaba picture for proof that you have readed the rules. (please, don't take the picture from the post upstair yours, it's not cool to steal ;-;)

Rules for GD4GD
- I do GD first, then, you can do a GD for my map if you think that my GD have enough quality, I can still refuse if I think that I can't do a good quality GD for your song, so don't go too fast please ;-;).
- I look at them before looking at GD requests but have the same priority as GD4MOD.
- Post a Konno Yuuki picture for proof that you have readed the rules. (please, don't take the picture from the post upstair yours, it's not cool to steal ;-;)

Here the list of GD that I actually make from this queue
Camellia - Routing (mapset by - G i G a s -) (A High 5 Stars Overdose) Can't do this one for now, I delay it, sorry

t+Pazolite feat Nanahira - Otsukimi Party Hard (mapset by caca1597) (Rain) Can't do this one for now, I delay it, sorry
Momoiro Clover Z - Moon Pride (TV Size) (mapset by Tanzeem7) (probably a Rain)

Have fun~~ :3

How to post :

GD/GD4Mod/GD4GD/Hitsounding

Artists - Song name

Source (if exist)

Link

Difficulty

Lenght

BPM

Can I use my own Hitsounds?

Need a picture for my GD? (delete if for HitSounding)

Picture for validation of your request. ♥
LiousPL
Funny idea :V Good luck with this queue!
Topic Starter
Astreachan

LiousPL wrote:

Funny idea :V Good luck with this queue!
Thanks a lot :)
Topic Starter
Astreachan
still nobody for a GD? '-'
Seija
Hi hi!~
First (?

i want a GD (can't mod in ctb fml)
Artists - Song name: Getty vs. DJ DiA - Ops:Code-Rapture-
Source: sdvx iii xd
Link: Here~
Difficulty: welp, you can make any diff you want~
Lenght: 1:50
BPM: 97-...180? i don't remember i'm on phone xd
Can I use my own Hitsounds: yes, if you want, but they are a lot in the map folder x'D
Need a picture for my GD: it's not necessary, but if you want a different bg, use it~

feel free to refuse or accept, i don't think that i can rank this xd (i don't know how modding discussion works lmao)
Topic Starter
Astreachan

Seija wrote:

Hi hi!~
First (?

i want a GD (can't mod in ctb fml)
Artists - Song name: Getty vs. DJ DiA - Ops:Code-Rapture-
Source: sdvx iii xd
Link: Here~
Difficulty: welp, you can make any diff you want~
Lenght: 1:50
BPM: 97-...180? i don't remember i'm on phone xd
Can I use my own Hitsounds: yes, if you want, but they are a lot in the map folder x'D
Need a picture for my GD: it's not necessary, but if you want a different bg, use it~

feel free to refuse or accept, i don't think that i can rank this xd (i don't know how modding discussion works lmao)
Nice song, I have started to make the GD (don't worry if it's not for rank, there's no problems ;) ), but I think it will take some time for me but don't worry, I have already an idea about how to make it ^.^ (it started to be a Rain or an Overdose)

EDIT: GD is finished, do ou want me to send it here or via PM? (forum or IG)
Topic Starter
Astreachan
GD finished and sended, if people want to propose for GD, they can :3
Rakphine
Hello!

GD: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/689123/#fruits/1458857

Platter, Salad or Rain PLS

:o :o :o
Topic Starter
Astreachan

Lissel wrote:

Hello!

GD: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/689123/#fruits/1458857

Platter, Salad or Rain PLS

:o :o :o
I'll try it ;) (probably a Rain or a Platter)
Topic Starter
Astreachan
GD finished and sended, if people want to propose for GD, they can :3
Topic Starter
Astreachan
The queue is open, you can now post requests, I will look at them for monday ;)
[Ashley]
Hi~

GD
Artists - Song name: NoKANY - Mujinku-Vacuum Track#ADD8E6-
Source: BMS
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/692925
Difficulty: rain or overdose are ok.
Lenght: 2:13
BPM: 203
Can I use my own Hitsounds? No.
Need a picture for my GD? No need.
Thank you very much~
Topic Starter
Astreachan

[Ashley] wrote:

Hi~

GD
Artists - Song name: NoKANY - Mujinku-Vacuum Track#ADD8E6-
Source: BMS
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/692925
Difficulty: rain or overdose are ok.
Lenght: 2:13
BPM: 203
Can I use my own Hitsounds? No.
Thank you very much~
I go to see what I can do with this song ;)

I think I can do what you want but it can take some time ^^"
Topic Starter
Astreachan
Hi~~, still open for GDs :3
Spinacina
Hi 0/

GD
Artist - Song name: Seiryu - Critical Crystal
Source: Beatmania IIDX
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/723645
Difficulty: rain or overdose please.
Lenght: 1:52
BPM: 191
Can I use my own Hitsounds? i don't care but i prefer not.
Thank you a lot in advance! and sorry for my english :D
Topic Starter
Astreachan

nicostrike wrote:

Hi 0/

GD
Artist - Song name: Seiryu - Critical Crystal
Source: Beatmania IIDX
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/723645
Difficulty: rain or overdose please.
Lenght: 1:52
BPM: 191
Can I use my own Hitsounds? i don't care but i prefer not.
Thank you a lot in advance! and sorry for my english :D
Hi, I add this mapset on my list ;)
Mybtagisfake
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/735174 Can I get a GD for this one? I want to finish the mapset. Mods are incoming on the insane, normal is WIP, and hard is coming after normal. I feel like it might be nice to have a GD from other modes <3
Topic Starter
Astreachan

mybtagisfake wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/735174 Can I get a GD for this one? I want to finish the mapset. Mods are incoming on the insane, normal is WIP, and hard is coming after normal. I feel like it might be nice to have a GD from other modes <3

hi, wich difficulty do you want? Or I choose the difficulty?
Topic Starter
Astreachan
no answer, not accepted, too bad ^^"

2 more slots for GDs (maybe more, maybe less, depending of the time of the songs)
Topic Starter
Astreachan
Hi, I up my queue, still openned :D
show more