forum

Hi!^^ wants to make friends, feel free to comment and ask :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13
Hello there! :D Im SinDemonDragon13 but you can call me SDD13 (or Ki / Kii / Kin ^^ )

I found this topic a few days ago, so I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. ^^
( if Im not too late for that :| )

Soooo... I discovered this game like a year ago when I was seaching some videos with some random program ( which name I have forgoten for some unknown reasons ) , but didnt know anything about it ( I didnt even know its name...), just how to play it. :P And I accidentally found it again a few months ago after seaching some Vocaloid and Touhou vids on Youtube.
More things about me:
Im from Serbia, a smaller country in Europe.
And Im a 13 14 years old girl and in the 8th grade of Primary school.
As you can already guess, Im a big Vocaloid fan and I love Touhou. :) ( and play Yugioh (which is also one of my favorite animes, too) I also started to watch an anime called Hetalia. Its awesome! :)
My favorite genre of music would be J-pop and Heavy metal ( Hagane Vocaloid fan here), Rock (sometimes) and Gabber (<3).
My favorite game would be Osu! of course. I mostly play the standart mod.
Feel free to play with me on Multiplayer. :)

Oh and before I forget, I wanted to say that everyone can to add me as a friend if he/she/it wants. I love to chat with others so feel free to PM me and talk to me when playing the game etc. :D
And I also have a split personality. Can sometimes scare you and things, you know~
Try not to make me angry (which is pretty hard to do to me) or something or I might kill/eat you <3 :3
And I like Creepypastas xD
Im sorry if my english is sometimes bad~ (and sorry for the long post, too x.x)

Vext_old

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

And Im a 13 years old girl.
Well hello~ :3
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Vext wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

Hi there Vext! ^^
So it looks like you are interested in my age (and gender) , huh? XD
f e a r
Hi, mr. Vext? I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why dont you have a seat over there?
Welcome to osu!, have fun and keep pwning stuff and become op. glhf
Rii_old_1
Too old for me D:
but hai, I'll add ya if ya like, I like to train with people in multiplayer.
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Sooten wrote:

Hi, mr. Vext? I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why dont you have a seat over there?
XDD I will!
Oh and what does op. glhf mean?
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Guujin wrote:

Too old for me D:
but hai, I'll add ya if ya like, I like to train with people in multiplayer.
Too old? Oh ok.
It would be awesome if you add me as your friend.^^
We could train together if you want. :3
Vext_old

Sooten wrote:

Oh shi- *runs*
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Vext wrote:

Sooten wrote:

Oh shi- *runs*
XDD Looks like someones in trouble!
Firo Prochainezo
Hi
Backfire
Wow ok.

I'm more interested in that she's from Serbia.

I'll be your friend dear.
Sander-Don

Backfire wrote:

Wow ok.

Such a fucking creeper.
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Hi
Hello! ^^
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Sander-Don wrote:

Backfire wrote:

Wow ok.

Such a fucking creeper.
Lol
Haseo_old

Vext wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

*laughs maniacally*
akrolsmir
Hi! If you like Yu-Gi-Oh, try out Magic: the Gathering as well- the dynamics are a bit different but I enjoy it a lot as well.

Also, I get that you love Hatsune Miku and that color, but would you mind putting a spoiler on your text or something (like this)? The color you currently use blends into the background and makes it hard to read.
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

akrolsmir wrote:

Hi! If you like Yu-Gi-Oh, try out Magic: the Gathering as well- the dynamics are a bit different but I enjoy it a lot as well.

Also, I get that you love Hatsune Miku and that color, but would you mind putting a spoiler on your text or something (like this)? The color you currently use blends into the background and makes it hard to read.
What about changing to color of the text like this? And I will try that game, too sometime ^^
seasonS
Hey and welcome to osu! Add me if you like and feel free to message me in game if you want any help :P.
Have fun with osu!~
mathexpert
welcome~
I play yugioh too~ what deck do you run?
(children's card games ON MOTORCYCLES ftw!!1)
Rii_old_1
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES
DUEL MONSTERS ON D-WHEELS
Pizzicato

Guujin wrote:

i lol'd
YTYuyu
ooh welcome :D add me if u like and if u hav any questions feel free to pm me and ill try my best to help :D
Remilia--_old
Hi
I like your font colour~
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Sk8rdude4438 wrote:

Hey and welcome to osu! Add me if you like and feel free to message me in game if you want any help :P.
Have fun with osu!~
Added :DD
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

mathexpert9981 wrote:

welcome~
I play yugioh too~ what deck do you run?
(children's card games ON MOTORCYCLES ftw!!1)
I run many types of decks but one of my favorites are the Dragon decks. What about you? :D
I also plan to make a Chaos deck. It fits my personality... =u= (*stars to act retarded*yaychildrencardgamesonmotorcycles!!! *gets shoot in the head* ouch...)
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Pizzicatto wrote:

Guujin wrote:

i lol'd
Me too X,D
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Byakugan249 wrote:

ooh welcome :D add me if u like and if u hav any questions feel free to pm me and ill try my best to help :D
lol already addedThank you! X3
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Remilia-- wrote:

Hi
I like your font colour~
Thank you! :3
Vext_old
Holy fucking shit quintuple post.
Rii_old_1
comboo~
Louis Cyphre
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Louis Cyphre wrote:

*Gets s gun* hehe... >:D
Hika
Serbians are sexy ever since I knew about Milan Stankovic.

HI ANYWAY
Trigger-Cross
Dis topic.
Pereira006

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Lmfao anyway

Hello~~ Welcome on osu ! :)
mathexpert

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

I run many types of dack but one of my favorites are the Dragon decks. What about you? :D
I also plan to make a Chaos deck.
I used to run lightsworn, but I used too many proxies, people were starting to complain :o . Right now i'm using alien & exodia. I'm not competitive or anything, but there's a yugioh club @ my school so I just play for fun with my friends :) .
Vext_old
I used to skateboard a few years back.
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

I used to skateboard a few years back.
How surprising!
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Trigger-Cross wrote:

Dis topic.
XD that one is new to me
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

mathexpert9981 wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

I run many types of dack but one of my favorites are the Dragon decks. What about you? :D
I also plan to make a Chaos deck.
I used to run lightsworn, but I used too many proxies, people were starting to complain :o . Right now i'm using alien & exodia. I'm not competitive or anything, but there's a yugioh club @ my school so I just play for fun with my friends :) .
Lol almost all of my cards are proxies XD its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find original Yugioh cards here in Serbia, so I have only like 30 of them and they are some really old ones DX. Kladovo (the city where I live) had a big number of shops that were seeling original ones but they stoped selling these or simply closed their shops, that was like 5-6 ago as I remember.My dad never wanted to buy me these because they were "expensive".Oh I always liked the Alien archtype! They look so damn cool! :D I think that I only have 3-4 (original but olded) of them. :D Exodia was one of my favorite cards when I was younger. I was the only person who got Exodia so I was always winning lol XD.
You really have a Yugioh club at your school?! You are sooo lucky... almost all of my friends think that Yugioh is for little children :( (they have never watched the original Yugioh ._.), there are only 3 of them that also play and/or collect cards, so I can only play with myself...somehow XD
Rii_old_1
lol I had so many cards that I took out the shiny ones and filled 4 maps (80 cards/map) with rare/shiny cards only \:D/
le bling bling
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Guujin wrote:

lol I had so many cards that I took out the shiny ones and filled 4 maps (80 cards/map) with rare/shiny cards only \:D/
le bling bling
Lol really? XD I always liked the shiny ones, because they were soooo shiny *-*
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Pereira006 wrote:

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Lmfao anyway

Hello~~ Welcome on osu ! :)
OMG its really Remillia!:O I cant belive this! X3 efubsjdvbkdjv *faints*
Hi! :3
Rii_old_1

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

Guujin wrote:

le bling bling
Lol really? XD I always liked the shiny ones, because they were soooo shiny *-*
lol yeah xD
if I had to put everything in maps, I'd have too many maps to put le cards in, I was a maniac with yu-gi-oh when I was younger, same shit with pokemon, was like 10-14 years old when I was collecting yu-gi-oh.
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

Hika wrote:

Serbians are sexy ever since I knew about Milan Stankovic.

HI ANYWAY
XD is he popular in the USA or did you hear of him in the internet? And yup I have to say that he is sexy, thats a fact. :D
Why aint I so sexy?! TT TT :3
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13
Lol really? XD I always liked the shiny ones, because they were soooo shiny *-*[/quote]
lol yeah xD
if I had to put everything in maps, I'd have too many maps to put le cards in, I was a maniac with yu-gi-oh when I was younger, same shit with pokemon, was like 10-14 years old when I was collecting yu-gi-oh.[/quote]
Do you still collect them?
Rii_old_1
nope, but I'm not gonna sell them though :P
ioana2008v

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

[color=#4040BF][size=150]
You live really close to me. :o
I mean, my country is close to yours :)
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13

ioana2008v wrote:

SinDemonDragon13 wrote:

You live really close to me. :o
I mean, my country is close to yours :)
Oh, you are right about that, :D And my town is also very close to Romania. ( its called Kladovo)
In which town do you live? :D
Topic Starter
SinDemonDragon13
No more comments? You can also ask meh something if you want. :)
show more