Total Posts
show more
Backfire
Uhhhh...well why wouldnt a one-shot be useful to us? ;-;
Thats a little silly KRZY.
Rantai
Yeah.

Roleclaim: Seraph Knight again.

It has a bit of a change though. Instead of dying on mafia I role block them.
foulcoon
how about we put rantai at 2nd most votes then. why would you be defending someone you cant confirm even AFTER you lied about it.
Ivalset
unvote, Vote: KRZY
KRZY

Backfire wrote:

Uhhhh...well why wouldnt a one-shot be useful to us? ;-;
Thats a little silly KRZY.
Its usefulness is minimal, and I felt I was a good candidate to lynch D1 because I've found in recent games that the way I play tend to get me lynched D1 often.
Two_old
one shot lynchproof is a good power to have as mafia

please explain why you would say

"yes

I am alive = Rantai is town"
KRZY
also back to LoL
Two_old
so are you saying you haven't used your seraph knight
Backfire
Wow.
Rantai
No, I have used mine already.

I am sitting on bmin because I didn't believe his story (ie I still think he may be mafia).
Two_old
that's funny because I've confirmed his story myself
Two_old
who did you target with your ability then rantai
Rantai
Uh, bmin.
Two_old
so you chose to be a roleblocker instead of a doctor, when doctors are gamebreaking
Rantai
We have a doctor, a non 1 shot doctor.

For me, I wanted to block a mafia and in the worst case scenario give a townie night kill immunity. Of course the chances of me getting mislynched is astronomically high (you really love misleading people into me for some reason) so I used it first night to get something done.
Two_old

Rantai wrote:

We have a doctor, a non 1 shot doctor.
that is news to me

who
Rantai
Rephrasing that; we have a claimed doctor. Unless I misunderstood his role.

1 shot tri-protect and then normal afterwards is what I thought.
Two_old
well I thought it was just the 3

anyway, lets lynch rust today

unvote, vote rust45
Two_old
oh and lunaticmara can you kill mduh or kokizi pls thx
Two_old
wait a second, if you thought animask was a formal doctor, why would you not have seraphed him?
MDuh

KRZY wrote:

I'm not a hider. Reason I fakeclaimed was because I wanted to be seen as a somewhat useful town role, because I have a completely useless role.

I am a one-shot lynchproof townie. When I get the most votes for a lynch, the person with the second most votes gets lynched instead. From what I read, I can choose to use this power or not when I am about to be lynched.

So I did not hide behind Rantai N1, nor can I hide at all. Sorry guys, I was about to make this claim at the end of D1 but failed to find the timing.
I can make another assumption on these
KRZY might be fakeroleclaming again, he roleclaimed as a Hider to make the real Hider debunk him and letting his mafia friends know the real hider to avoid hitting the hider at night.

KRZY is really smells scummy to me so
Vote KRZY
foulcoon
but nobody counter-claimed...
Mara
NOBODY IS LISTENING TO ME? THIS MUST BE SOME SORT OF CURSE!

THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE WHO WILL COPYPASTE THIS PRAY IN THEIR MESSAGE WILL BE BLESSED WITH A MORE POWERFUL BLESSING OF LADY MARA

DEAR LADY MARA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY HARM TO GOOD PEOPLE, AND PLEASE GUIDE US TO THE VICTORY.
MDuh
because the true hider may know that scenario first-handedly

DEAR LADY MARA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY HARM TO GOOD PEOPLE, AND PLEASE GUIDE US TO THE VICTORY.
Rantai

Two wrote:

wait a second, if you thought animask was a formal doctor, why would you not have seraphed him?
Because if there was a watcher then no mafia in their right mind would have targeted him so there was no need. Not one of us would have been worth a 1:1 on N1.

And I was right, no one was willing to take the risk.
Two_old
it's not about night 1 it's about long term
foulcoon
DEAR LADY MARA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANY HARM TO GOOD PEOPLE, AND PLEASE GUIDE US TO VICTORY.
Rantai

Two wrote:

it's not about night 1 it's about long term
Apparently not. Especially when they know who the doctor targets are, the doctor is practically useless anyway.

Which is a result of this subtle mass claim that's happening.
Two_old
rantai if adam roleclaimed what do you think would have happened? well, I'll tell you: we'd have lynched someone who didn't roleclaim yesterday, someone we inevitably have to lynch today

in other words, we'd have saved a day and saved a power role, so please tell me how not claiming is pro-town
Rantai
Don't come off too defensive, I am just pointing out a negative of it.

We save a town, we cripple an aux or more depending.

Besides we know the reason you wanted to lynch adam was not because he didn't roleclaim but because you wanted to evade a death (which is why you hoped he was town, right?). Him not roleclaiming is just an excuse for you and ultimately stifled any potentially better lynches by forcing the people to vote without a single reason of their own.

Even if you want to ignore/deny the excuse part the rest of it is true and you know it (partially from voting patterns of some of the voters and your outright statement from earlier).
Two_old
I did want to lynch adam yesterday, town or not. The thing is, if he claimed a role like priest, there'd be no reason to lynch him since he has a demonstrable power. The idea behind massclaiming is that the town gains massive cop-like properties. For example, if someone claims a cop and isn't a cop, the real cop knows they are mafia. This usually means that mafia will claim roles that can't be proven, or take what powers they do have and try to pass them off as town. Through a process of elimination, the town can determine which active roles are fake, and which people are probable mafia.
Rantai

Two wrote:

I did want to lynch adam yesterday, town or not. The thing is, if he claimed a role like priest, there'd be no reason to lynch him since he has a demonstrable power. The idea behind massclaiming is that the town gains massive cop-like properties. For example, if someone claims a cop and isn't a cop, the real cop knows they are mafia. This usually means that mafia will claim roles that can't be proven, or take what powers they do have and try to pass them off as town. Through a process of elimination, the town can determine which active roles are fake, and which people are probable mafia.
The biggest problem is that I can't ignore 2 for 1. There is every possibility that LS has incorporated fake roles that can be publicly announced so the benefit of mass claiming reduces significantly. No one can counterclaim them and people would be far less likely to question a mod/publicly confirmed role.

I do agree if he had claimed he would have saved himself. On the other hand he could be easily killed off before he could use it and it drains the fun out of the role (that part is something else entirely but still there).
Two_old
he got killed off by town, and in the process wasted one of our limited kills
Rantai
Actually your advocating for a lynch got him killed, the sheep followed per say. There was almost nothing pointing to scum.

As I said before, him acting as he always does indicated nothing for scum, if anything it was more town if meta was to be used. Also him not wanting to claim also indicated nothing scummy as I highly doubt a mafia would ever stand up like that if they had a mind to win.

I shouldn't have trusted that 'plan'. Too bad I'm as gullible as a 4 year old.
Two_old
trying to argue that adam did the right thing is like trying to argue that (almost used hitler here but then realized hitler had reasons) x person who killed their family did the right thing

it just makes no sense at all and is selfish

that aside, what do you think about rust and why aren't you posting bmin
KRZY

MDuh wrote:

I can make another assumption on these
KRZY might be fakeroleclaming again, he roleclaimed as a Hider to make the real Hider debunk him and letting his mafia friends know the real hider to avoid hitting the hider at night.

MDuh wrote:

because the true hider may know that scenario first-handedly
I'm sorry, but what are you saying.

@Two's question: I posted that I was about to go a bit further with this Hider thing until you guys decided to lynch Rantai, when we can assess what possible information we got from N1 and come up with a much better lynchee candidate. Don't take me wrong, for I am not protecting Rantai; I just want the best possible lynch.
Rantai

Two wrote:

it just makes no sense at all and is selfish
Sweet, sweet irony.

Also I'm not saying he did the right thing, I'm saying we did the wrong thing. Small difference there.

About rust; I actually think he is town because he saw the fundamental problems with the adam lynch (somewhat). Other than that he hasn't posted for this day yet so I have no read on him.
bmin11
Vote: KRZY for obvious confirmation

Even if mafia has a fake role, I think we can at least cut down the list. Mafia would claim a role that can't be confirmed with it's action, since it's a "fake" role that doesn't really has an ability to use. It would be a mess if we have tons of aux roles that can't be confirmed with their actions, but I'm saying mass claim wouldn't be entirely useless even mafia has a fake role to claim.
KRZY
Two can you still confirm roles
Rantai
Never said it was useless, just beginning to bring equal or more harm than good (ie reduced benefit)
show more