community forum

Newb's 4k Mania Modding Queue [NM/M4M/GD](Closed)

posted
Total Posts
192
Topic Starter
newbandpro
Status:
NM: 0/? (depends on how many I feel like modding)
GD: 0/1

NM:
4K only
Songs longer than 3 mins have a lower chance of being accepted
I can mod up to 4-4.5*
Not really into anything anime/jpop/kpop etc so don't req those
I will only mod one diff but I might mod more than one depending on the length of the song/time spent on mod. Just give me a list of which diffs you want modded and/or tell me which ones are prioritized

GD:
Also 4K only
I will only do a GD if I like the song
Can map GD's up to Hard


M4M:
Same rules as my NM but wait for my forum pm before you mod my map. I might reject the map if I cannot mod it/don't like it
I'll mod your map first then msg you to mod mine
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1001172#mania/2095660


Note:I'm pretty new to modding so I may not be able to mod most of the maps. If you reject my suggestions,please tell me why you have rejected it. It will help me a lot

Format:
(Specifiy whether you want a NM or M4M)
Artist-Title:
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length:
Prioritized Diffs:
Link:
Extra Notes:
Artist-Title:
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length:
Aimed SR/Diff:
Link:
Extra Notes:
Fahrie6775
hey ~
need GD

Artist-Title: Sou - Kokoronashi
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): yeah im not sure xd
Length: 4:28
Aimed SR/Diff: easy
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644146
Extra Notes: ah nothing :D


thx
Poii
Artist-Title: R3 Music Box - Sugar song to Bitter stel
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Instrumental
Length: 01:02
Prioritized Diffs: any diff
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/655062
Extra Notes: any suggestion are appreciated
- Ly0572 -
hellooo~ NM pls

Artist-Title: sana - Kotoba no Iranai Yakusoku
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length: 01:29
Prioritized Diffs:aliscea's MX
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/691012/#mania/1462452
Extra Notes: none
thank u my 1000th post
FadillSan
Hello~~

Artist-Title: Roselia - Re:birth day
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length: 1:59
Prioritized Diffs: Re:born
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/698702/#mania/1479731
Extra Notes: none
Thanks in adv~~
Virtue-
hi there 'w')/

Artist-Title: kamome sano Electric Orchestra - FIN4LE ~Shushisen no Kanata e~
Genre : sdvx, electronic, hardcore(?)
Length: 2:00
Prioritized Diffs: all of it if possible
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/697462/#mania/1477339 (you do either mod v1 or v2)
Extra Notes: any suggestion and advice are appriciated

thank you and good luck for your new queue xD
Topic Starter
newbandpro

Fahrie6775 wrote:

hey ~
need GD

Artist-Title: Sou - Kokoronashi
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): yeah im not sure xd
Length: 4:28
Aimed SR/Diff: easy
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644146
Extra Notes: ah nothing :D


thx
Rejected,I'm not sure if my easy's SR will be too close to Normal since Normal is 1.5*



- Ly0572 - wrote:

hellooo~ NM pls

Artist-Title: sana - Kotoba no Iranai Yakusoku
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length: 01:29
Prioritized Diffs:aliscea's MX
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/691012/#mania/1462452
Extra Notes: none
thank u [spoiler]my 1000th post[/spoiler]
Accepted,rejected the rest of the NM requests. (I couldn't find anything to point out)

Still Open
[Ashley]
Artist-Title: NoKANY - Mujinku-Vacuum Track#ADD8E6-
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length: 2:14
Prioritized Diffs: Warning
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/692925
Extra Notes: hitsound is in a mess now.
Topic Starter
newbandpro

[Ashley] wrote:

Artist-Title: NoKANY - Mujinku-Vacuum Track#ADD8E6-
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length: 2:14
Prioritized Diffs: Warning
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/692925
Extra Notes: hitsound is in a mess now.
Done

Still Open
abraker
Artist-Title: Loki - A New King Is Born
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length: 3:19
Prioritized Diffs: Hard, Normal, Easy
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/693366/#mania/1468974
Extra Notes:
Chibitania
Artist-Title: cosMo@Bousou Genocider - ULTiMATE iNFLATiON
Genre: Crazy imo
Length: 1:56
Prioritized Diffs: Everything below 4*
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/674580
Extra Notes: Fast song 451

Thanking you
- Aries -
Hi! Looking for Mod (NM) :)

Artist-Title: Taiga Aisaka (CV. Rie Kugimiya) & Ami Kawashima (CV. Eri Kitamura) - Holy Night
Genre: Anime
Length: 2:55
Prioritized Diffs: NM and HD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/692322/#mania/1464946
Extra Notes: HD diff has 1/16 patterns and mod it in v2

Hopefully you accept my request! :)
Topic Starter
newbandpro

abraker wrote:

Artist-Title: Loki - A New King Is Born
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure):
Length: 3:19
Prioritized Diffs: Hard, Normal, Easy
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/693366/#mania/1468974
Extra Notes:
Accepted,rejected the rest

Open
x M e l
Hi :)
Artist-Title: Nekomata Master - Far east nightbird
Genre: drum'n'bass
Length: 1:51
Prioritized Diffs: Insane or Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/305792
Extra Notes: old map but cute map
lenpai
Artist-Title: U.T.D. & Friends - Lesson by DJ
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): tutorial music
Length: 2:13
Prioritized Diffs: CHALLENGE
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704987#mania/1491195
Extra Notes: challenge diff lacks notes because of svs

please add to the "hype train" (that is, commenting in general (all difficulties) and hitting the praise button) i would definitely appreciate that

have fun
chouyaa
hi there,
NM Request

Artist-Title : yuki. - Nadeshiko Sensation
Genre : oriental (?)
Length : 2:06
Prioritized Diffs : Normal
Link : click
Extra Notes: nothing

thanks a lot <3
Topic Starter
newbandpro

chouyaa wrote:

hi there,
NM Request

Artist-Title : yuki. - Nadeshiko Sensation
Genre : oriental (?)
Length : 2:06
Prioritized Diffs : Normal
Link : click
Extra Notes: nothing

thanks a lot <3
Accepted,rejected the rest

Open
Larc
Hello~
NM req

Artist-Title: Blend A - Bon Appetit S
Genre: Anisong
Length: 01:29
Prioritized Diffs: Normal
Link: here
Extra Notes: None

thanks~
genkicho
Artist-Title: After the Rain | Anti-Clockwise
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Totallynotsure
Length: 3:43
Prioritized Diffs: Reverse
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601430
Extra Notes: <<<<LNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLNLN>>>>>>>>>

thx =D
NightNarumi
Heya, NM request please.

Artist-Title: BOXELL - Clock Tune
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Touhou, instrumental?
Length: 2:07
Prioritized Diffs: Tuned (since this is the one without sv's, it's maybe easier to do for you(?) :)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/614163/#mania/1295688
Extra Notes: It's a sv map

Thank you if you want to mod it~~
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply