forum

Any suggestions on how to get better?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mad-Scientist
Here's a replay of me playing Russian Snowy Dance:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yfg7da3d5sgmf7g

Does anyone have any tips on how to improve my skill? If you notice, my mousing speed isn't really fast. You can see that my cursor speed between notes is slower than it should be. If you watch replays of Cookiezi, you can see that his cursor moves to the next note almost instantaneously. Any tips on how to improve mouse speed?

Btw I use my left hand for keys and my right foot for the mouse. I lost my right arm in a car accident.
-SweeT
Try and get a good grasp with your foot, make sure your mouse doesn't slip away.
Shael_old
hmm, you might try out mouse only if you only have 1 arm
Topic Starter
Mad-Scientist

Shael wrote:

For some reason I feel really uncomfortable mousing with my left hand. Thanks though :). Any other suggestions?
Shael_old

Arithmetic wrote:

Shael wrote:

For some reason I feel really uncomfortable mousing with my left hand. Thanks though :). Any other suggestions?

Well when there is a will there is a way xP I think you can get used to it in no time, it'll be the best way I think since I can't think of anything diffrent
Wishy
I don't really want to say this because I might be wrong but in your avatar (I'm guessing it's you) you have your right arm. Really I'm sorry if I'm wrong but this sounds like a joke. (I know the pic can be old)

Sorry again if I'm wrong.
Topic Starter
Mad-Scientist

Wishy22 wrote:

I don't really want to say this because I might be wrong but in your avatar (I'm guessing it's you) you have your right arm. Really I'm sorry if I'm wrong but this sounds like a joke. (I know the pic can be old)

Sorry again if I'm wrong.
That wouldn't be me. That is a picture of my brother from Hong Kong. He moved there in 2009 and currently goes to school there and I never get to see him. The only way I can communicate with him nowadays is through Skype video calls and whatnot. Don't be sorry though, I'd assume the same if I was oblivious xD
Wishy
Oh ok I'm really sorry for that. :c
silmarilen
just play more, over time you will become better. rigtht now you dont seem to have played that much really, not even 3k plays so you arent even near how good you can be if you play more.
its all about practice.
Rii_old_1
Add a cup of double time to every normal insane you play
Edit: Hard rock to extremely hard ones