Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Suzully

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Hi! :) Hi~ :3

This song reminds me so much of neu o_o Yeah, same artist! \:D/

General
- About the spread, I find it totally fine.
- I don't think there's any problem with ignore's diff appearing as easier than some of the diffs ._.;

[Patche's BASIC]
01:33:435 (1,2) - I know this follows the lyrics, but I feel this sounds pretty weird (and maybe confusing?). I suggest moving (1) back 1/2 and making it 1/2 longer. Next note is a 1/1 so I think it sounds better. Okay fixed!

[EXTREME]
00:37:721 (5) - I'd be fine with leaving this slider if you could at least see a part of it, but the only part you can see is what's between the circles and I think that isn't enough, so I'd move it somewhere else >.< Moved it to not-stacking-place~

Cool map, unfortunately I have to pop it, sorry :c Nvm :3
Thanks Beuchi-chan!
Beuchi

Suzully wrote:

This song reminds me so much of neu o_o Yeah, same artist! \:D/
Oh, no wonder :P

Awesome! REBUBBLED!!
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thank you for rebubble! >.<
Garven
[BASIC]
00:44:721 (1,1) - Slight overlap
00:53:864 (2) - Add clap
Nice work.

[EXTREME]
00:23:007 (1) - Think you can add some hitsounds during this part? It's rather empty. Soft whistles could go a long way.
01:03:578 (6) - This looks really weird compared to 01:01:292 (1) -
01:06:150 (5) - Eeeh, I dunno about this. Kind of weird to get the right amount of hits before the slider starts.

[EXTRA]
Accursed star ratings, haha.
Hitsounds are really quiet. Could you turn them up a skosh please?
00:38:150 (7) - Reverse arrow is slightly obscured. If you can adjust things to make it more visible, it'd be appreciated, though not needed.
Topic Starter
Suzully

Garven wrote:

[EXTREME]
00:23:007 (1) - Think you can add some hitsounds during this part? It's rather empty. Soft whistles could go a long way. Okay added some soft whistles!
01:03:578 (6) - This looks really weird compared to 01:01:292 (1) - Changed shaped~
01:06:150 (5) - Eeeh, I dunno about this. Kind of weird to get the right amount of hits before the slider starts. Changed pattern to the one which follows the drum correctly.
Thanks Garven! :)
I'll update after fix of guest diffs. (but I'll be away from osu in 2/27~3/1, so I won't be able to update for the time being...orz)
ignorethis
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thanks for fix, ignorethis!

Garven wrote:

[BASIC]
00:44:721 (1,1) - Slight overlap Moved these notes by some grids to avoid overlapping.
00:53:864 (2) - Add clap Added.
Nice work.
All diffs are now updated! \:D/
Garven
[EXTREME]
01:47:007 (9) - In light of recent events, you may want to change this slider to not curl into itself at the end.
Topic Starter
Suzully

Garven wrote:

[EXTREME]
01:47:007 (9) - In light of recent events, you may want to change this slider to not curl into itself at the end.
Hmm...sorry but I like current one and I think it's not burai slider so it's fine, therefore I want to keep it ><

EDIT:After Garven suggested it to me again, I decided to fix it. Now this slider is fine, maybe.
Garven
Yar.

Ranked!
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thank you very much, Garven-sensei! :D
KDS
AWWWWWWW <3
Ryafuka
gratz :D
No_Gu
gratz
Melophobia
おめでとう!
Nymph
grats~
Hinacle
おめでとー :)
fanzhen0019
wac god..
gratz!
biwako
おめでとう :)
S o r d a
ome~
Thite
おめでとうー :)
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto Suzully chan ~ :)
kanpakyin
Congrats!
Snow Note
Congratz Suzully! :D
phonic
Congrats!
hoLysoup
omedetou~!!! :>
Gamu
(o'д')ノ☆゚*。Congratu★lations。*゚☆ヽ('д'o)
JoJo
omedeto ~/
Dino99
Congratz!!
- Rche -
gratz.
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thanks everyone! :)
DarkDunskin
Very very well mapped Taiko diff~
Its really Impressive and I enjoy playing it much.
Good Job KDS and congratz for rank :D
banvi
finally grats!! ;)
Teddy
NICE TAIKO DIFFICULTY!
rickyboi
Congrats Suzully!
yeahyeahyeahhh
Grats!
Kanye West
At first I read this beatmap as "Shounen Nipples" hahah. But congrats! i really enjoyed playing it
Topic Starter
Suzully

kanye west wrote:

At first I read this beatmap as "Shounen Nipples" hahah. But congrats! i really enjoyed playing it
lol'd

Thank you all :oops:
Sallad4ever
Finally ranked (a bit late though)
Congratz Sato-san \:D/
Lokamp
Really, really awesome Taiko guest mode here. Good job!
show more