:)
Topic Starter
Suzully

Rucker wrote:

FIGHT!
:)
Thanks! :)
- Rche -
just telling you that ignore has been banned.

EDIT: have my star.
Colin Hou
ehh, ignore's account is banned and I don't know whether he can reply here or not.

ninja'd
Topic Starter
Suzully

justnobody wrote:

just telling you that ignore has been banned.

Colin Hou wrote:

ehh, ignore's account is banned and I don't know whether he can reply here or not.

ninja'd
omg...what's happen on him...
well, I fix his diff myself because I don't know when he comes back...

EDIT : oh thanks justnobody for star!
Faust
Apparently he tried to log in using a wrong password.

I don't know how many times you'd have to do that to get yourself banned.
Topic Starter
Suzully

Faust wrote:

Apparently he tried to log in using a wrong password.

I don't know how many times you'd have to do that to get yourself banned.
Oh I see, thank you explained to me :3

EDIT :

Sallad4ever wrote:

[ignore's EXTRA][/b][/color][/size]
  1. With the fast AR and small CS the current OD is very harsh. You should decrease OD by 1. I think OD7 is fine enough because this diff is 1st Insane for pro-players :3
  2. 00:51:864 (6) - The repeat is covered by the previous object's hitburst. I suggest to Ctrl + H 00:51:007 (3) then adjust the spacing Fixed! Because it's minor change so I think I can fix without ignore's opinion.
Sallad4ever
Wow I didn't know ignore is banned :o

wcx already said it so I just thought you forgot about it, but you still didn't remove the lead-in on Taiko diff. Please remove it, the lead-in give an unskipable intro. I really think you should reduce the OD but yeah your reason is good enough

And I've talked with bliss about the diff spread and he agree with me, below is the chat log
Chat Log
06:57 <Sallad4ever> : hey bliss could you help me a little?
06:58 <blissfulyoshi> : sure
06:58 <blissfulyoshi> : what do oyu need?
06:58 <Sallad4ever> : could you please download this map and tell me what do you think about the diff spread
06:58 *Sallad4ever is editing (Tokiwa Yuu - Shounen Ripples)[http://osu.ppy.sh/s/39678]
06:58 <blissfulyoshi> : dling
06:59 <Sallad4ever> : personally I think it's ok but I still have doubts :(
06:59 <blissfulyoshi> : okay
07:03 <blissfulyoshi> : played all the diffs, and the diff sporead is fine
07:03 <blissfulyoshi> : the normal is already a little hard because of its speed
07:03 <blissfulyoshi> : but the hard diff has very few jumps
07:04 <blissfulyoshi> : even though it is fast , it seems easy enough
07:04 <blissfulyoshi> : so yeah, diff spread is fine for me
07:04 <Sallad4ever> : I see
07:04 <Sallad4ever> : yup
07:04 <Sallad4ever> : thanks for the help :3
07:04 <blissfulyoshi> : yw

Should be fine to bubble it after fix

Edit: ok then let's do this!! BUBBLE!!!
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thank you very much Sallad~ :oops:
Beuchi
Hi! :)

This song reminds me so much of neu o_o

General
- About the spread, I find it totally fine.
- I don't think there's any problem with ignore's diff appearing as easier than some of the diffs ._.;

[Patche's BASIC]
01:33:435 (1,2) - I know this follows the lyrics, but I feel this sounds pretty weird (and maybe confusing?). I suggest moving (1) back 1/2 and making it 1/2 longer. Next note is a 1/1 so I think it sounds better.

[EXTREME]
00:37:721 (5) - I'd be fine with leaving this slider if you could at least see a part of it, but the only part you can see is what's between the circles and I think that isn't enough, so I'd move it somewhere else >.<

Cool map, unfortunately I have to pop it, sorry :c
Topic Starter
Suzully

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Hi! :) Hi~ :3

This song reminds me so much of neu o_o Yeah, same artist! \:D/

General
- About the spread, I find it totally fine.
- I don't think there's any problem with ignore's diff appearing as easier than some of the diffs ._.;

[Patche's BASIC]
01:33:435 (1,2) - I know this follows the lyrics, but I feel this sounds pretty weird (and maybe confusing?). I suggest moving (1) back 1/2 and making it 1/2 longer. Next note is a 1/1 so I think it sounds better. Okay fixed!

[EXTREME]
00:37:721 (5) - I'd be fine with leaving this slider if you could at least see a part of it, but the only part you can see is what's between the circles and I think that isn't enough, so I'd move it somewhere else >.< Moved it to not-stacking-place~

Cool map, unfortunately I have to pop it, sorry :c Nvm :3
Thanks Beuchi-chan!
Beuchi

Suzully wrote:

This song reminds me so much of neu o_o Yeah, same artist! \:D/
Oh, no wonder :P

Awesome! REBUBBLED!!
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thank you for rebubble! >.<
Garven
[BASIC]
00:44:721 (1,1) - Slight overlap
00:53:864 (2) - Add clap
Nice work.

[EXTREME]
00:23:007 (1) - Think you can add some hitsounds during this part? It's rather empty. Soft whistles could go a long way.
01:03:578 (6) - This looks really weird compared to 01:01:292 (1) -
01:06:150 (5) - Eeeh, I dunno about this. Kind of weird to get the right amount of hits before the slider starts.

[EXTRA]
Accursed star ratings, haha.
Hitsounds are really quiet. Could you turn them up a skosh please?
00:38:150 (7) - Reverse arrow is slightly obscured. If you can adjust things to make it more visible, it'd be appreciated, though not needed.
Topic Starter
Suzully

Garven wrote:

[EXTREME]
00:23:007 (1) - Think you can add some hitsounds during this part? It's rather empty. Soft whistles could go a long way. Okay added some soft whistles!
01:03:578 (6) - This looks really weird compared to 01:01:292 (1) - Changed shaped~
01:06:150 (5) - Eeeh, I dunno about this. Kind of weird to get the right amount of hits before the slider starts. Changed pattern to the one which follows the drum correctly.
Thanks Garven! :)
I'll update after fix of guest diffs. (but I'll be away from osu in 2/27~3/1, so I won't be able to update for the time being...orz)
ignorethis
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thanks for fix, ignorethis!

Garven wrote:

[BASIC]
00:44:721 (1,1) - Slight overlap Moved these notes by some grids to avoid overlapping.
00:53:864 (2) - Add clap Added.
Nice work.
All diffs are now updated! \:D/
Garven
[EXTREME]
01:47:007 (9) - In light of recent events, you may want to change this slider to not curl into itself at the end.
Topic Starter
Suzully

Garven wrote:

[EXTREME]
01:47:007 (9) - In light of recent events, you may want to change this slider to not curl into itself at the end.
Hmm...sorry but I like current one and I think it's not burai slider so it's fine, therefore I want to keep it ><

EDIT:After Garven suggested it to me again, I decided to fix it. Now this slider is fine, maybe.
Garven
Yar.

Ranked!
Topic Starter
Suzully
Thank you very much, Garven-sensei! :D
KDS
AWWWWWWW <3
Ryafuka
gratz :D
No_Gu
gratz