forum

Great games to play on your PC!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TetsuNagaMishima213
can anyone give me the great games you played on your pc??? so i can share it.... maybe like Shin Megami Tensei Imagine or other mmorpg and rpg games
Zelmarked
Dungeons and dragons online.

http://www.DDO.com

Edit: Free to play.
Rantai
World of Tanks is pretty addictive.

Otherwise the only other thing I play MMO wise is FFXIV... (I think it's good but I'm probably the only one)

I hear Skyrim is good too.
hoihoisoi
Touhou Hell Shooter series....addictive....very hard
Haseo_old

hoihoisoi wrote:

Touhou
Randy96

Sengoku Rance
Topic Starter
TetsuNagaMishima213
The most addicting game that I've played is the Shin Megami Tensei Imagine it has great graphics almost 3d.......By the way is there any new game for the PSP these days???? something like P3P ( persona 3 portable )?????
Backfire
osu!
Its free, has a shitty community, 3 game modes, and you get like, a lot of free mp3s. It's cool.
Haseo_old

Backfire wrote:

osu!
Its free, has a shitty community, 3 game modes, and you get like, a lot of free mp3s. It's cool.
Nice boat.
Topic Starter
TetsuNagaMishima213
is there other games besides OSU...... thanks though
Backfire
No. osu! is the only game that exists.
Topic Starter
TetsuNagaMishima213
the only game that exist in what category ?? Please give me games other than osu PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PR33s P10X .....
Haseo_old
You might as well try Touhou.
Topic Starter
TetsuNagaMishima213
Haseo how's your CS?
Haseo_old

TetsuNagaMishima213 wrote:

Haseo how's your CS?
I threw it away. PM me instead.
hoihoisoi

Randy96 wrote:

Sengoku Rance
It's eroge, careful. It gives you boners if you're not an experienced otaku....
Backfire
Lol boners.
Loginer
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - This is not actually a fantasy RPG as much as it is another world, but I guess it qualifies.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - A ridiculously immersive cyberpunk RPG with some of the best stealth gameplay I've ever seen in a video game.
Deus Ex - If you can get past the horrendous graphics and voice acting, you'll find yourself immersed in a game almost as good as HR.
Mass Effect 1 and 2 - Sci-fi RPGs with amazing lore and cinematic storytelling. Relatively short.
Fallout: New Vegas - Post-apocalyptic RPG with tons of interesting quests, a fairly decent story, and hundreds of amusing bugs.
awp
The Valve catalog (pretty much the whole thing, though start from Half Life 2 if you can't appreciate history) is good if you like FPS type games. And Bioshock. Wrench massacre!
Two_old
mathexpert
emulators ftw
Topic Starter
TetsuNagaMishima213
Emulators???? by the way how can i use the pcsx2???? please respond....
Loginer
You download the latest SVN build here, find some BIOS files on a torrent index of your choice, and use the PCSX2 wiki to find the appropriate settings for the game you wish to play (practically every game requires some specific hack to run properly). Legit PS2 games can be read with a normal DVD drive.

If you need more detailed instructions, buy a PS2.
mathexpert
yo i'd be talkin old school nes and genesis style brah.

/retro hipster
hoihoisoi
If you wanna try Emulators, Try No$GBA and try DS games like Ghost Trick, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Trauma Center, yea those stuff....
Haseo_old

hoihoisoi wrote:

Trauma Center
The game's hard as fuck on a PC. Also, if we're talking about DS games, you might as well stick with the Phoenix Wright games.
hoihoisoi

Haseo wrote:

hoihoisoi wrote:

Trauma Center
The game's hard as fuck on a PC. Also, if we're talking about DS games, you might as well stick with the Phoenix Wright games.
Yea, it is. I haven't even finish the x-missions yet. I rage quitted....
Haseo_old

hoihoisoi wrote:

X-Missions are quite fun and challenging. Try pausing the game the split-second you try to change equipment.
hoihoisoi

Haseo wrote:

hoihoisoi wrote:

X-Missions are quite fun and challenging. Try pausing the game the split-second you try to change equipment.
Actually I'm not done as in I've reached Triti. And Triti is not fun. I get the rule if one is alone, it will multiply on all it's 3 sides. What I don't get is, if one is left and it is your last one, IT STILL MULTIPLIES! And it multiplies at extreme speed I might add. I never seem to be able to pick up that last one in time, even with Healing Touch. Thus it goes on to multiply while I am healing my patient with the stabalizer. And then I run out of time and cry. Then rage quit......

Will try that pause method though. Thanks for the tip.
Topic Starter
TetsuNagaMishima213

hoihoisoi wrote:

If you wanna try Emulators, Try No$GBA and try DS games like Ghost Trick, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Advance Wars, Professor Layton, Trauma Center, yea those stuff....
the No$GBA .... how can i open it ?? it always say the cartilage thingy..... I want to play Megaman Star Force ... how can i fix it pls respond