Asterisk shaped jumps

posted
Total Posts
12
Topic Starter
A2ZGaming
I can't seem to do asterisk shaped jumps. So, I need to practice them but I can't seem to find any beatmaps with atleast 15 seconds of them.
Can anyone give me beatmaps with atleast 10 seconds of asterisk shaped jumps.

If you don't know what I mean by "asterisk shape" then just search google.
Asteeh
Don't bother with that. Just keep playing whatever and eventually you'll be able to do them.
Sayorie
Learn how to snap. Read the stickies.
Pawnables
Asterisk?
You mean stars?

If you mean stars then...
I used this to practice them: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/300223
Goodluck.
Topic Starter
A2ZGaming
Firstly, I wish I could just ignore it but I really want to improve. But anyways I ll keep in mind and look for improvements time to time.

And no, star and asterisk are a little bit different.

Also, what do you mean by this? : "Learn how to snap. Read the stickies."
Im kinda new to these "terms" or whatever they are.
Pawnables
KupcaH

A2ZGaming wrote:

Also, what do you mean by this? : "Learn how to snap. Read the stickies."
Im kinda new to these "terms" or whatever they are.
He says read sticky threads in this forum.
Sayorie

A2ZGaming wrote:

Also, what do you mean by this? : "Learn how to snap. Read the stickies."
Im kinda new to these "terms" or whatever they are.
t/187364
t/99612
Vuelo Eluko
playing 15 seconds or more of a single pattern seems like it's just going to prepare you for something that is never going to happen in a real map: playing 15 seconds or more of a single pattern.

Asteeh wrote:

Don't bother with that. Just keep playing whatever and eventually you'll be able to do them.
Topic Starter
A2ZGaming

Pawnables wrote:

Rotating back and forths?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/596814
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/579235
Yep that is one major factor. And the entire rotation makes an asterisk shape. I'll check out those beatmaps, Thanks!
Topic Starter
A2ZGaming

Sayorie wrote:

A2ZGaming wrote:

Also, what do you mean by this? : "Learn how to snap. Read the stickies."
Im kinda new to these "terms" or whatever they are.
t/187364
t/99612
I check the "stickies" out. So, I finally get what "snapping" means. Thanks, I'll try my best.
Topic Starter
A2ZGaming

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

playing 15 seconds or more of a single pattern seems like it's just going to prepare you for something that is never going to happen in a real map: playing 15 seconds or more of a single pattern.

Asteeh wrote:

Don't bother with that. Just keep playing whatever and eventually you'll be able to do them.
While I agree that I wont be facing any beatmaps with 15 seconds of any pattern, I will say that... the more you practice, the easier it gets in the long run. Still, frankly I wont need 15 seconds, but I just need something with the pattern for a short few moments and not just 1 second or something like that.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply