forum

What mouse sens should I use

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KingKandy
223k rank at level 86....wait something doesnt seem right there. I may have more problems than my mouse, but I need a good sensitivity for 1000dpi. I am at 1.10 sensitivity in game. I am not exactly a new player, but I am a returning player. I no longer play on tablet, I play using mouse and I am finding it difficult to be consistent at 3* difficulty even
KupcaH
Why even touch sens? 1000dpi 1x sens is good enough.
Just play more and get used to it.
Topic Starter
KingKandy
1x sens just seems so slow...
KupcaH
I'm playing with 500dpi 1x sens.
Just get used to something comfortable for yourself. It's something that you should find with yourself and not asking others. What is good for others, can be bad for you.

Also, think less about sensitivity. I don't think that it's sensitivity who's dragging you down. Just play more without changing settings too much.
autoteleology
Sensitivity means nothing without the context of resolution. 500px x 1 is small at 1920 x 1080 and pretty high at 800 x 600.
Zedek117
I find it's all about what comes natural. I'm used to high sensitivity. Although I would say lower sensitivity tends to be more consistent.
RaneFire

KingOfUSA wrote:

1x sens just seems so slow...

KupcaH wrote:

Just get used to something comfortable for yourself.
All the advice you need.

As you play more, you'll find what works best for you. There are a lot more factors than just your DPI/sens, so it's best not to overthink it, nor restrict yourself to any particular value. Play as much as possible and let your subconscious do the heavy lifting.
Endie-
anything between 400 and 1500 dpi with 1x sens ingame
Mizaki2o1
I use 13000dpi 1x sens is that normal?
buttercups

Mizaki2o1 wrote:

I use 13000dpi 1x sens is that normal?
i dont play mouse but 13,000 dpi aint normal ill tell you that
koti-_-
Hello, I personally like high sensativity around 2100 DPi X1 sens. I also for the longest time did 1600 DPi and X1.3 sens. But I perfer to do jump maps, soooooooo Im kinda a one trick pony... for the moment. i say take a week of just checking out different sensativities of all the different ranges. Yes it will inhibit growth in the short run, but you will probably feel better after finding your match.
Fazei
In my opinion, it's just personal preference. I use 1600 dpi with 1,08 sens
AccountWontWork
7 months, and it's a first post too, not bad kid.
aecy4
why does everyone in osu seem to completely ignore the windows cursor speed like it's irrelevant?
KupcaH

aecy4 wrote:

why does everyone in osu seem to completely ignore the windows cursor speed like it's irrelevant?
Enabling raw input makes it irrelevant
Fall Mix
your mouse sensitivity does not matter. Only what makes it comfortable to play, then keep that sens until you get used to it. you will gradually improve with it over time. Obviously a too low dpi is where you have to swing your mouse accross the desk to aim. To my knowledge, having a high dpi also does not matter, once it is playable for you.

My dpi: 1200

Ingame Sensitivity: 2x