forum

Sandbox (Feel free to use it if you need it)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Free Sandbox

Feel free to use this sandbox if you need it!!

Rules:

1. No NSFW stuff
2. No violation of osu! forum rules
3. Any rules may be added

As long as you follow the rules, you are good to go!!
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Testing collab avatar stuff

chantszhei12345
這是什麼東西??
我是不是真的可以用?
KupcaH
gay
Nanachii
hi im gya
levesterz
abraker

Cynplytholowazy wrote:

. No NSFW stuff
2. No violation of osu! forum rules
3. Any rules may be added
lol

you got a big brain, kid

Alexkuzi
And When Someone Got You Got Kicked Out Of The OT Server cuz Of Some jerk, You Get This: :? :? :? :?
yeeeeeeeeah, why did i do that?
Ryoid

Alexkuzi wrote:

And When Someone Got You Got Kicked Out Of The OT Server cuz Of Some jerk, You Get This: :? :? :? :?
Haah lmao
Alexkuzi

Ryoid wrote:

Alexkuzi wrote:

Haah lmao
Sorry Ryoid!
ColdTooth
If four mice was able to solve a simple puzzle of cheese, that is 11.78 meters away from their current position, how long until they are killed?
Ryoid
Don't say sorry alex
You didn't do anything wrong

ColdTooth wrote:

If four mice was able to solve a simple puzzle of cheese, that is 11.78 meters away from their current position, how long until they are killed?
until they died
Serraionga
I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.

Just testing my Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V skills, don't mind me.
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

What is the latest experiment involving them?
KatouMegumi
ColdTooth

Ryoid wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

until they died

abraker wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

What is the latest experiment involving them?
You both are wrong, the answer is orange.
Nanachii
a dish of spaghetti really enjoys me, i am definitely one of its favourite dishes
DJ Enetro
[quote=“ColdTooth”]You both are wrong, the answer is orange.[/quote]

That answer makes no sense to me. It should to ColdTooth since he made up that problem.

But why is that the answer? Same reason as to why there is the accusative case in German: it just is that way.
DJ Enetro
Wait why is that quote not working, I typed it in correctly as well...
Meah
What's a sand box?
show more