forum

Max combo on song selection screen (combo percentage)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
EDIT 4/10/08: The thread title has been changed to reflect the changes with my request. Please read my second post to find out what my new feature request is.

To show what combo percentage a player got when playing a beatmap. So if the maximum combo for a beatmap is 300, and a player got a maximum combo of 225 when playing the beatmap, then the combo percentage result would be 75%.
ThePassingShadow
Why ?
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
After some thought about my original request in this thread, I have come up with a much better idea. :)

At the moment, Osu! displays Length, BPM, Objects, Circles, Sliders and Spinners info at the top left of the song selection screen, for the beatmap that is currently selected. I think it would be useful to have 'max combo' added to the bottom of the beatmap info, to show the maximum possible combo that can be achieved on the beatmap.

Also, I think it would be useful to add a combo field to the popup box when you point at a player/game on the scoreboard, similar to the following example.

Achieved on 04/10/2008 06:57:15
300:178 100:1 50:0 Miss:0
Accuracy:99.63%
Combo:199/200 (99.5%)
Mods:None
Topic Starter
adamskii_uk
Bump.

At the moment there's no way of telling what the maximum combo is for a beatmap, unless we do one of the following:

1) Complete the beatmap with a full combo.
2) Check the online high scores, and hope that someone has completed the beatmap with a full combo, which doesn't always happen.
3) Go into the editor to check what the max combo is for the beatmap.

Doesn't anyone else on here think that having 'maximum combo' info on the song selection screen would be useful?
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.