forum

Mantaining Profiles for each osu! user (Or Windows user)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gens
You know, mantaining Preferences, like skins, keys (for taiko mod), or Volume.
I mean, since I share computer, it's annoying I have always to change skin again. >:(
Gemi
I agree, profiles would be handy.
Topic Starter
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThePassingShadow
This would be a handy feature.

In addition, may I request the ability to change avatars in-game ?
awp

ThePassingShadow wrote:

This would be a handy feature.

In addition, may I request the ability to change avatars in-game ?
Can't you just keep your prefs in a USERNAME.cfg file and write a batch program to rename USERNAME.cfg to osu.cfg and then launch osu! to replace your shortcut to osu! ?
xerxes_oli

Awp wrote:

Can't you just keep your prefs in a USERNAME.cfg file and write a batch program to rename USERNAME.cfg to osu.cfg and then launch osu! to replace your shortcut to osu! ?
yes because every one knows how to do that
peppy
Added in latest test version.
ThePassingShadow

peppy wrote:

Added in latest test version.
Thanks peppy.
Twilight_old

xerxes_oli wrote:

Awp wrote:

Yeah everyone does, your just the odd one out. Woo (I'm trying to do a ghost sound... this doesn't work on the internet!).

xerxes_oli

Twilight wrote:

xerxes_oli wrote:

Awp wrote:

Yeah everyone does, your just the odd one out. Woo (I'm trying to do a ghost sound... this doesn't work on the internet!).
im not saying i dont, im saying not everyone does