posted
Total Posts
show more
zighert
wen map ;D que se ranke rapido :DDDDDDDDDDD
OnosakiHito

ikari_kyon wrote:

Taiko Oni

-los claps no siguen a nada de la cancion D: porque no sigues el hermosa linea que seguiste en el another?
-a mi tambien me gustan los streams, pero los streams estan en cualquier parte, debe ser por tu estilo de juego el porque de el uso excesivo y de poco sentido de los claps
Ue, I didn't ment you since I can't read what you wrote there.

ikari_kyon wrote:

I never had played tatsujin, so I have no Idea about tatsujin difficulty spread... and adding "Inner Oni" dont means that it can be so overmapped
Then in this case, it is pretty hard for you to understand what is overmapped and what not. An Oni isn't overmapped because you can't play it. There are severel lvls and severel people who have maybe no access to enjoy a higher lvl because they can't play it. For example many people enyoj ddrddr maps(hardes maps are from his pool), because they are good and playable. Low players can't understand this at once, they need to pratice to get a feeling for his harder maps either.
And in DaxMasterix case, the Oni is totally okay(sure some streams where messed up, that's why I modded it), he could made Muzukashii(diff. with just 1/2 and some tripplet patterns) or an easier Oni too, but dosen't need to.

wmfchris wrote:

What meant to be a taiko diff is to make use of the potential of song and assist the song ...
...we don't need to make taiko fun "because it's challenging" but to "let others enjoying it".
Pretty true what wmfchris say, but he didn't said when something is overmapped, just how a Taiko diff should be maden.
And in this case I've enjoyed the diff.(maybe because Sander-Don modded it before).

Anyway:

ikari_kyon wrote:

and adding "Inner Oni" dont means that it can be so overmapped
Exactly, that's what I'm saying. ;)
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
-I can't... unders..tand.. anything.. Whatever.-
*This ''Taiko Diff'' Is so easy for the name ''Inner Oni''. Im a Beginner Taiko Player/Mapper and this map is not Complety a ''Challenge''. Well.. This Diff Remains in doubt. i will change some Pattern's, With the passage of time.
I appreciate any Mod/Suggestions.

WEADS Backfire Pass this' With HardRock.
The Taiko Diff never are Overmapped. Only are More stupid and hard~
Verdisphena
Por que siempre hay drama con la diffs que son dificiles? gosh
OnosakiHito

Verdisphena wrote:

Por que siempre hay drama con la diffs que son dificiles? gosh
I don't know why, but I have understand what you said. And you are right. I also don't understand why there is everytime such a drama for hard diffs.
SapphireGhost
That's an interesting song title.

[General]
- All difficulties need to have consistent red timing sections. I'd suggest the BPM being a consistent 192 as in the taiko difficulty, it makes the most sense and prevents the awkward speed-up ten seconds into the map.
- Because you have a hitcircle in the Song Folder, an approach circle is also required.
- Custom combo colours are slightly inconsistent, namely 94,187,0 / 98,187,0. What I'd recommend is going into each .osu file and manually copy-pasting the combo colours in the [Colours] section through each difficulty to maintain consistency. Well actually, speaking of combo colours, the two red colours are really similar, and should probably contrast a bit more for ease of play. The two blue colours also blend in with the background more than they should, try to make them more visible during play.

[Shiirn's Extra]
- Remove the countdown on this difficulty to maintain consistency with the other difficulties. Also, I thought you disliked Extras.
00:01:262 to 00:11:262 - It would be nice if you could space the notes in this section out a bit more to prevent overlap and help the map look neater.
00:16:417 (2) - Overlaps with the HP bar slightly, so perhaps you should move it down for added visual appeal.
00:25:011 (1,1,1) - These could probably be made into one combo to prevent combo spam, and it makes more sense.
00:45:870 (1,2,3) - This part played sort of awkwardly the first time due to the double starting on a 1/4, but perhaps that's just me.
00:56:573 (2,1,2,3) - (2) and (3) look sort of odd, touching each other as they do now. So perhaps you could move them apart.
01:05:011 (1) - The 1/8 slider here isn't very justified. I listened to the music here, it was very hard to hear how it followed the music, so I'd advise changing it to a 1/4 slider, possibly.
01:08:448 (5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - The 1/6 here is completely unexpected and very hard to hit accurately when sightreading. Even though I do encourage mapping to the music, this would work better as a kickslider to make it easier and more intuitive to play the map.
01:09:854 (4,5,6,7) - This isn't as big of a stream as the other 1/6 bit, but it's still not very intuitive and I still stand by the same suggestion as above.
01:12:198 (4,5,6,7,1) - Same thing about 1/6, more so because there's a slider directly beneath it which makes it very easy to accidentally hit it when trying to get the 1/6 correctly.
01:43:761 (1,1,1,1) - This section is definitely combo spam, and would make far more sense as one combo.
01:46:261 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Uhh... not sure about this. I suppose it's a bit out of proportion in terms of difficulty with the rest of the map, but more importantly it's hard to hear what this is exactly following until 01:48:762 at which point it would make sense to have a 1/4 stream there, to make it more audibly following the song and a bit easier to play for the player.
01:50:011 (1,1,1) - All these notes are in the same measure and would fit more nicely as one combo.

[Another]
00:25:011 (1,1,1) - One measure, one portion of the song, it works as one combo.
01:05:012 (1) - Same suggestion as in Shiirn's difficulty, the kickslider is very fast and doesn't seem to follow the song, so it would be best to make it a 1/4 kickslider.
01:08:449 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern occurs very rapidly and ends up being very difficult to play, especially when one is attempting to avoid getting 100s.
01:45:636 (1,1,1) - Again, it's just one bit of the song and works better as a single combo.
01:46:261 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - At the very least, I'd suggest toning down the stream on this difficulty. Players who can't play it on [Shiirn's Extra] may move one difficulty down and also have trouble with it here, so it might be best to make it easier for those players on this difficulty.

[Hyper]
- Alright, either I got tired or this difficulty is better, no problems found.

[Normal]
- Sort of a big gap between this and [Hyper].
00:28:448 (4,1) - Try to avoid the small, but noticeable overlap here. There are several overlaps here, they're bothersome so I noted them.
00:41:261 (1,2) - See above.
01:26:261 (1,2,3) - The end of (1) and the end of (3) don't quite line up perfectly here, maybe temporarily turn off Grid Snap to fix this.
01:31:886 (2,3,4,5) - Remove the small overlap between (2) and (5).
01:36:261 (1,2) - Last overlap, this could also blanket better. Maybe use Grid Level 4 to create a better blanket.
01:43:761 (1) - Not sure about this kickslider. It seems out of place compared to the rest of the map, which avoids kicksliders such as this one, and could be confusing.

[Beginner]
- Very easy difficulty, but no real problems.

Yeah, that's it. Forum PM for a re-check after fixes and stuff.
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

SapphireGhost wrote:

That's an interesting song title. Akasagarbha :3.. is.. like a Hindu (?

[General]
- All difficulties need to have consistent red timing sections. I'd suggest the BPM being a consistent 192 as in the taiko difficulty, it makes the most sense and prevents the awkward speed-up ten seconds into the map. Well.. Is not a ''Big'' Problem. And is better That 2 BPM. [98 - 192] Because all the maps are Mapping with that BPM's. And If i change only for 1 [The 192] I would have to remap that Second in all difficultys.. Ah.. And.. also loses Something especial.. ai rou nou.. Fixed
- Because you have a hitcircle in the Song Folder, an approach circle is also required. Fixed
- Custom combo colours are slightly inconsistent, namely 94,187,0 / 98,187,0. What I'd recommend is going into each .osu file and manually copy-pasting the combo colours in the [Colours] section through each difficulty to maintain consistency. Well actually, speaking of combo colours, the two red colours are really similar, and should probably contrast a bit more for ease of play. The two blue colours also blend in with the background more than they should, try to make them more visible during play. Fixed. With the ''Blue colour Setup'' Don't have problem. But.. If you think different Tell me. The ''Red colour Setup'' Is changed to ''Strong Red'' and ''Water Red''. Tell me to is you think different xD.. And The anothers Colour setup changes too.

[Shiirn's Extra]
-----------------------------------------------To Revise.-----------------------------------------------------

[Another]
00:25:011 (1,1,1) - One measure, one portion of the song, it works as one combo. BUT BUT ;.; Fixed.
01:05:012 (1) - Same suggestion as in Shiirn's difficulty, the kickslider is very fast and doesn't seem to follow the song, so it would be best to make it a 1/4 kickslider. well.. The Song have that.. Iand is 1/8. I think.. or maybe 1/6 but 1/4 not. I changed the Audio. Normal -> Soft.
01:08:449 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern occurs very rapidly and ends up being very difficult to play, especially when one is attempting to avoid getting 100s. Well. Always in the mod. This pattern is ''So hard''. Maybe in the first try. But not after. yes.. Maybe are hard understand how pass that with a complety 300s But is not a really.. ''BIG'' problem or yes?. I can change if you want. But rly. Is not the.. Die zone. To be ''maybe'' changed.
01:45:636 (1,1,1) - Again, it's just one bit of the song and works better as a single combo. Fixed.
01:46:261 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - At the very least, I'd suggest toning down the stream on this difficulty. Players who can't play it on [Shiirn's Extra] may move one difficulty down and also have trouble with it here, so it might be best to make it easier for those players on this difficulty. Well the same with the 1/8 sliders.. The ''Another'' Have Hard Jumps.. And the DeathStream is not a real problem. But you says yes. And i changed =w=. Ugly but with slider. If you have a pattern please tell me. Fixed.

[Hyper]
- Alright, either I got tired or this difficulty is better, no problems found. Yay~

[Normal]
- Sort of a big gap between this and [Hyper]. Not much. The Hyper. Is Hyper. Not a hard.
00:28:448 (4,1) - Try to avoid the small, but noticeable overlap here. There are several overlaps here, they're bothersome so I noted them. Fixed. I think.. Because i dont understand... much. (?. Poor english o3o. To Revise.
00:41:261 (1,2) - See above. Fixed. - To Revise.
01:26:261 (1,2,3) - The end of (1) and the end of (3) don't quite line up perfectly here, maybe temporarily turn off Grid Snap to fix this. Always Has to be Perfect. Always Perfect. The work of a MAT~. Fixed. Explanation: Is not necessary make that without ''Grid snap'' Only is important the base of the slider. [Ctrl+rx2] xd
01:31:886 (2,3,4,5) - Remove the small overlap between (2) and (5). Fixed.
01:36:261 (1,2) - Last overlap, this could also blanket better. Maybe use Grid Level 4 to create a better blanket. Fixed.
01:43:761 (1) - Not sure about this kickslider. It seems out of place compared to the rest of the map, which avoids kicksliders such as this one, and could be confusing. Fixed.

[Beginner]
- Very easy difficulty, but no real problems. Well. Is for Noobs Beginners.

Yeah, that's it. Forum PM for a re-check after fixes and stuff. ~
Shiirn

SapphireGhost wrote:

[Shiirn's Extra]
- Remove the countdown on this difficulty to maintain consistency with the other difficulties. ok
Also, I thought you disliked Extras. eh? you say something? another misunderstanding? aw shucks
00:01:262 to 00:11:262 - It would be nice if you could space the notes in this section out a bit more to prevent overlap and help the map look neater. nope, looks fine to me.
00:16:417 (2) - Overlaps with the HP bar slightly, so perhaps you should move it down for added visual appeal. ok
00:25:011 (1,1,1) - These could probably be made into one combo to prevent combo spam, and it makes more sense. It's staying
00:45:870 (1,2,3) - This part played sort of awkwardly the first time due to the double starting on a 1/4, but perhaps that's just me. that's just how the music is
00:56:573 (2,1,2,3) - (2) and (3) look sort of odd, touching each other as they do now. So perhaps you could move them apart. ok
01:05:011 (1) - The 1/8 slider here isn't very justified. I listened to the music here, it was very hard to hear how it followed the music, so I'd advise changing it to a 1/4 slider, possibly. If anything, it's 1/6, but i like it as-is.
01:08:448 (5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - The 1/6 here is completely unexpected and very hard to hit accurately when sightreading. Even though I do encourage mapping to the music, this would work better as a kickslider to make it easier and more intuitive to play the map.
01:09:854 (4,5,6,7) - This isn't as big of a stream as the other 1/6 bit, but it's still not very intuitive and I still stand by the same suggestion as above.
01:12:198 (4,5,6,7,1) - Same thing about 1/6, more so because there's a slider directly beneath it which makes it very easy to accidentally hit it when trying to get the 1/6 correctly. changes
01:43:761 (1,1,1,1) - This section is definitely combo spam, and would make far more sense as one combo.
01:46:261 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Uhh... not sure about this. I suppose it's a bit out of proportion in terms of difficulty with the rest of the map, but more importantly it's hard to hear what this is exactly following until 01:48:762 at which point it would make sense to have a 1/4 stream there, to make it more audibly following the song and a bit easier to play for the player. stayin', i agree with changing it on another however
01:50:011 (1,1,1) - All these notes are in the same measure and would fit more nicely as one combo. nope, the color changes make it more easily readable in combination with the fact that the beats themselves are very impactive.
Download: wa. vs ETIA. - Akasagarbha (DaxMasterix) [Shiirn's Extra].osu
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Well.. At the moment Only waiting The Re-Check of Sapphire-sama =3=
SapphireGhost
98 * 2 ≠ 192
98 * 2 = 196

What I mean by this is, the first timing section for the [Taiko Oni] is currently set to 98 instead of 96 as it should be. I also noticed the "zrock" on the taiko background is showing during play, though it really shouldn't be. Perhaps alter the taiko background to fix this. You also have some unsnapped notes that I swear weren't there the first time I checked this, but they are there now. So, snap them.

[Another]
00:52:828 (2) -
01:04:863 (7) -

[Normal]
00:41:252 (1) -
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

SapphireGhost wrote:

98 * 2 ≠ 192
98 * 2 = 196

What I mean by this is, the first timing section for the [Taiko Oni] is currently set to 98 instead of 96 as it should be. I also noticed the "zrock" on the taiko background is showing during play, though it really shouldn't be. Perhaps alter the taiko background to fix this. You also have some unsnapped notes that I swear weren't there the first time I checked this, but they are there now. So, snap them. Why The fuck The Taiko diff have a Differen... Bugs.. Fixed!. Im Waiting for Ozzy.. for the Taiko BG... Almost Fixed. Oh wait.. I can Edit the BG. Fixed! Redownload

[Another]
00:52:828 (2) - Bug... Fixed.
01:04:863 (7) - Bug'... Fixed.

[Normal]
00:41:252 (1) - Damn it.. Bug. Fixed.
~
SapphireGhost
Alright, this time I re-downloaded and some difficulties required an update upon downloading, and the Taiko BG hadn't been fixed yet. Most likely you hadn't Full Submitted properly, make sure everything is working properly and then Full Submit.
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
BUGS!
Maybe now... Redownload... =3= Fixed!
SapphireGhost
Hm, was going to suggest for the taiko difficulty settings to be centered, but Ozzy knows what he's doing so I think it's alright. Anyhow, everything else looks fine now after fixes, so I suppose we're done here.
Bubbled!
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
\o/ Thanks You#
Sakura
Some colorhaxing to prevent blending with certain parts of the video, added 3 notes to fill in a gap in Beginner and fixed an unsnapped note.
Chatlog
21:46 <DaxMasterix> : Weno saku. Creo que Cambie los Combo Colours para que se vean más ''Visibles''. Aún Asi si lo revisas y
21:46 <DaxMasterix> : encuentras denuevo algún punto ciego Dime. :x
21:46 <DaxMasterix> : Lo updateo luego o ahora?
21:46 <Sakura_Hana> : ya
21:47 <DaxMasterix> : Ahora nao? o.o
21:47 <DaxMasterix> : Ah y
21:47 <Sakura_Hana> : SIII YA
21:47 <DaxMasterix> : Tranquila mujer.
21:47 <DaxMasterix> : XD
21:47 <DaxMasterix> : En la diff de shiirn
21:47 <DaxMasterix> : 01:07:901 (2,3,4) -
21:47 <DaxMasterix> : Es rankeable? :o
21:48 <DaxMasterix> : Update. ._.
21:49 <Sakura_Hana> : si el sonido es definitivamente 1/6
21:49 <DaxMasterix> : I Know. The poeple will take that so hard.
21:49 <DaxMasterix> : people*
21:49 <DaxMasterix> : asd
21:50 <DaxMasterix> : PD: Existe la posibilidad que un -1 en el AR Influya?
21:51 <Sakura_Hana> : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/219354 [Another]
21:51 <Sakura_Hana> : es problema del color no del AR
21:54 <DaxMasterix> : Fixed
21:54 <DaxMasterix> : Sakura. Que opinas del Pueblo de #spanish?
21:56 <DaxMasterix> : Si te preguntas ''Por Qué esa Pregunta'' Puedes Ignorarla o3o
21:59 <Sakura_Hana> : [Beginner] 00:33:761 (4,5) - Puedes poner notas en medio de estos se siente como vacio, también
21:59 <Sakura_Hana> : deberías tener un combo nuevo después del (4)
22:00 <DaxMasterix> : k
22:01 <Sakura_Hana> : le baje el AR a proposito para que lo veas mejor, pero esta es mi sugerencia:
22:01 <Sakura_Hana> : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/219356
22:02 <Sakura_Hana> : no esta completamente simetrico ya que lo hice a la carrera xD
22:02 <Sakura_Hana> : pero para que entiendas mas o menos
22:02 <DaxMasterix> : XD Si. Mucho mejor de lo que habia hecho
22:03 <DaxMasterix> : Fixed.
22:03 <DaxMasterix> : El Beginner lo hice por Shiirn y para un Amigo Noobster que no puede pasar ni Baby Difficulty xd
22:04 <Sakura_Hana> : ya subiste el arrelgo que le hiciste al Beginner?
22:05 <DaxMasterix> : Now Yes.
22:13 <Sakura_Hana> : Ah claro aun me falta mirar una cosa
22:13 <Sakura_Hana> : [Another] 00:16:418 (1) - Unsnapped
22:13 <DaxMasterix> : No se que tiene mi PC.
22:13 <DaxMasterix> : Cuando Edito
22:13 <DaxMasterix> : Se borran Hitsounds
22:13 <DaxMasterix> : y se mueven Object, etc.. Antes era peor
22:14 <Sakura_Hana> : eso se llama lag
22:14 <Sakura_Hana> : solo ve a esa nota y muevela un poco para atras xD
22:14 <DaxMasterix> : XD Listo
22:15 <Sakura_Hana> : ya subiste?
22:15 <DaxMasterix> : Si pero tengo miedo que se borre un hitsound o algo

Ok let's go!
Cristian
Dax ql felicidades :D
Kite
Congratulations !!~
Sakura
Seems like some stuff got messed up on the latest update. Ah why does your map change randomly when updating >_>
[Another]
01:43:370 (2,3) - 2 objects overlapping
And a few more that Shiirn found out.

Hope we can fix all these snapping errors that were generated ASAP so we can get your map reranked soon.
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Fixed.. NUNCA MAS ME DES 2 INFARTOS A LA VEZ ;_;. Igual te amo <3.
kaouji
Why you rank the beatmap without last check?
SapphireGhost
(But I just FC'd this ughhh) Checked with Derek on if it was okay to re-bubble this, or rather, Sakura Hana checked with Derek and then told me so here I am. I checked all the notes with AIMod and with AIBat so if there are seriously any more unsnapped notes I'm going to throw something. In the meantime we'll change the icon.
Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
At the moment Its ok.. I waiting the rechek from Sakura. ;-; Thanks for the Rebubble Sapphire.
Sakura

SapphireGhost wrote:

(But I just FC'd this ughhh) Checked with Derek on if it was okay to re-bubble this, or rather, Sakura Hana checked with Derek and then told me so here I am
Yeah Derek told me we could, in this case, since they were just a couple of notes that got shifted.

So yeah rechecked, no missing diffs, no missing hitsounds, no shifted notes >_> ok here we go again!

I swear if this gets unranked again... aaargh
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
congratz!
Bakario
wena maraco :D
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Thanks to all :3.
@Sakura i love you
@Derekku Thanks very much
@SapphireGhost Thanks a Lot
@Shiirn You are Awesome
@Moders in this map. Fuck guys I love you
@Players. lol o3o
Spectator
I love this song and shiirn's diff and you Dax <3

Congretz~
bmin11
Lack of soft whistles saddens me.... but regardless, good job.
CLSW
Grats-
Dino99
Congratz!!~~~
Deif
Te quiero, Dax :3 ... I mean... I love this map <3
MoodyRPG
Uh menos mal que este unranked fue desapercibido

Congrats Dax
Love
even after Sander's taiko mod, I'm still laughing at how bad it is after the intro, gets better on the 2nd slowdown
Touche_old
OH U DAX <3 Felicidades, primer diff ranked de taiko y primer map, eres la raja weon <3 felicidadeeeeeees
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Love wrote:

even after Sander's taiko mod, I'm still laughing at how bad it is after the intro, gets better on the 2nd slowdown
Love. Stop suck please.. If you don't like my Onis.. You don't need comment Negative words. All you know is to criticize negatively..

The first time I saw you I thought you were a good person.. I was wrong. Blacklisted. Srry :/
AIR315
Congratz~

:)
eldnl
CONGRATZ DAX :D
OzzyOzrock
Maybe I SHOULD have modded this when I posted BG lol, had forgotten about it.
Love

DaxMasterix wrote:

Love wrote:

Love. Stop suck please.. If you don't like my Onis.. You don't need comment Negative words. All you know is to criticize negatively..

The first time I saw you I thought you were a good person.. I was wrong. Blacklisted. Srry :/
Well boohoo, instead of placing random notes, at least think about patterns and drums/pianos.
show more