forum

Small gap between selection-mode and menu-back [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hibiku
I'm working on a skin and I'm trying to skin selection-mode.png to stretch across the whole bar, and I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the small black gap in between the back button and the mode-selection panel? I tried extending the the background of both images but I think there's a hard limit to how long the image can be. Also, can you skin out the mode icon on the mod section? I saw another thread that said you could but the file name mode-osu-small.jpg didn't work. Is there anything I can do, or do I need to live with it. I fixed this problem, but the first problem still stands if someone could help me.

h3oCharles
1. put more white pixels on the back button
2. dont use JPGs, unless it's a menu background
3. Make 1 1x1 transparent file, make couple duplicates and call them mode-osu-small, mode-taiko-small, mode-fruits-small and mode-mania-small. Make sure you don't have @2x counterparts of these elements tho
Topic Starter
Hibiku

h3oCharles wrote:

1. put more white pixels on the back button
2. dont use JPGs, unless it's a menu background
3. Make 1 1x1 transparent file, make couple duplicates and call them mode-osu-small, mode-taiko-small, mode-fruits-small and mode-mania-small. Make sure you don't have @2x counterparts of these elements tho
Thanks, that fixed it.