posted
Total Posts
show more
Backfire
Sup, I wanna play.
0_o
I feel like I can't not join this.
LadySuburu
, as well as an amassment of all previous mafia games this forum has ever known. All of them
Jerk, now I HAVE to join.

Just don't screw me over with my role plox.
Topic Starter
Wojjan

LadySuburu wrote:

, as well as an amassment of all previous mafia games this forum has ever known. All of them
Jerk, now I HAVE to join.

Just don't screw me over with my role plox.
your role is LUNATICMARA

you can only talk using PICTURES OF SIAMESE TWINS, BUT THEIR FILENAMES AS ORIGINALLY DICTATED BY YOUR SOURCE MAY NOT CONTAIN THE NUMBER 3. CITE YOUR REFERENCES OF PICTURES IN LIMERICK.
Ivalset
You should formally request that I sign up, so that I can sign up for this.
foulcoon
/in
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Ivalset wrote:

You should formally request that I sign up, so that I can sign up for this.
gonna cut the crap here if that's what's gonna make you stay then consider this a formal invitation.
I'd love to have you.
Ivalset
You're the best.

/in
Lybydose
fine I'm in
Salvage
i'm in

you can start being happy for having me---------------
Every End Is a New Beginning
Lybydose
vote: Salvage
Jinxy
This sounds like its going to be incredible. I'm in.
Chris_old
Me.
Chris_old
also ya mass claiming does make games less fun

I regret going and doing that in LunaticMara's game :(
pieguyn
/in

Also, Salvage is the jester
bmin11
/in
Salvage
nah im just the best player overall.

right after swiftwolf yellowtail.
akrolsmir
Sounds epic. Torn between doing college apps and this...

Put me down as a replacement for now, and give me a role if you end wanting more people participating.
NoHitter
/in
adam2046
In so hard.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

0_o wrote:

I feel like I can't not join this.
This. There's no way in hell I'm missing out on this one.

To be honest, I was expecting a mafia game that uses player information from our previous games. :P
Rantai
I'd like to join.
Lilac
As much as I'd like to join in and possibly get some role that will make cry for ages, I probably won't be able to play properly until 17th.

So sorry guys.
KRZY
In if there are still slots available
DeathxShinigami
In if I'm not rejected.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
put akro, Lilac and DxS in yellow. Lil, this game might have quite a serious number of players, so being away for six days of it won't be THAT much of a problem. If you do decide to partake in the end, let me know, your absence shall be dealt with how we usually do so in mafia: not at all. You can't miss that much on first day, and even then not that much on the second.

akro, you're listed in yellow because I don't know how many people I'm still gonna add into this (20 turned out to be a gross mistake in expectation) so I guess you're a replacement FOR NOW

DxS, you're a different case. I'm gonna watch your mafia play from now on, this week. If you can show everyone that you're actually gonna play this game (and that doesn't mean contentless "I'm here" posts) then you've got yourself a spot.
Two_old
I'll play I guess
DeathxShinigami
Nah I'm good. not joining then.
Lilac
Right then, put me down for it if you don't mind me not being able to post frequently for D1 and probably D2.
Rolled
wish i could be in :( finals are fucking me in the bum
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Sorry to hear, Rolled! If life tides over, let me know, I can chalk you up as a replacement if you want.

QUESTION TIME YAYYYY: How do you want night correspondence to happen? Vote on the poll please!
Salvage

it's the best choice imo.
Luna
Awwww, now that I recieved this heartwarming invitation PM I couldn't possibly not sign up :3
/in
LadySuburu
Chat though QTs, actions through whatever the heck.
0_o

Luna wrote:

Awwww, now that I recieved this heartwarming invitation PM I couldn't possibly not sign up :3
/in
/out till I get a heartwarming invitation PM
Salvage
YEA I WANT ONE TOOOOOO
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Man you guys I was just letting people know this game existed. It wasn't even close to heartwarming.
I will all send you a heartwarming PM along with a picture of a cute kitty once the game starts, alright?
Two_old
0_o doesn't read pms anyway
Salvage
Fair enough, i love u wojjan.
0_o

Two wrote:

0_o doesn't read pms anyway
I was eating geeeeez

show more