forum

[All roles sent] MAFIA: SEASON FINALE [Please Confirm]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan

IT'S TIME BABY

We are exactly one week away from the start of my very own mafia game. It's gonna be grand, it's gonna be amazing, and most of all, it's gonna bring back so many memories.

I've been making some absolutely minuscule preparations for the game itself (which, by the way, to make for a more streamlined and beauiful game will be taking place in a different thread (this one will get wastelanded soon after use)) so I figure right now is the best time to start.

|||||| MAFIA

This game is going to be a little bit fancier than you're all probably used to. The theme of the game is at the same time the magical date rushing towards us, 11/11/11, as well as an amassment of all previous mafia games this forum has ever known. All of them. Every role in this game is going to refer to a character in a mafia game, minor or major, some of them with a lot more flavor attached to them than others.

The most important part, of course, is to have fun, but I'd love to see you guys take this game with as much heart as I'm putting into setting it up. Though with the cast I know is bound to sign up, that won't be an issue. Raise some hell, boys!

Signups for this crazy shit end officially end sunday this week, but that's not really SUNDAY as much as it is "sunday". If you're a day late I'll squeeze you in just fine. I'd just prefer to know the number of players in time, so if you're the first to arrive just after the deadline, welcome aboard, but if you're the fourth, don't get your hopes up.

AS MANY SIGNUPS AS I CAN MANAGE:
but I'm putting a cap on 20-25.

1. Backfire
2. 0_o
3. LadySuburu
4. Ivalset
5. foulcoon
6. Lybydose
7. Salvage
8. JInxyjem
9. Chris
10. pieguy1372
11. bmin11
12. NoHItter
13. adam2046
14. Swiftwolf Yellowtail
15. Rantai
16. KRZY
17. Two
18. Lilac
19. Luna
20. Mashley
21. akrolsmr
22. animask

RULES ET CETERA:

Don't be a dick.
Massclaiming generally makes games less fun. The mafia will be prepared for it.
This is all a game.
I can't guarantee total balance but I'll do my best at least.
Make it flashy, make it awesome.
Backfire
Sup, I wanna play.
0_o
I feel like I can't not join this.
LadySuburu
, as well as an amassment of all previous mafia games this forum has ever known. All of them
Jerk, now I HAVE to join.

Just don't screw me over with my role plox.
Topic Starter
Wojjan

LadySuburu wrote:

, as well as an amassment of all previous mafia games this forum has ever known. All of them
Jerk, now I HAVE to join.

Just don't screw me over with my role plox.
your role is LUNATICMARA

you can only talk using PICTURES OF SIAMESE TWINS, BUT THEIR FILENAMES AS ORIGINALLY DICTATED BY YOUR SOURCE MAY NOT CONTAIN THE NUMBER 3. CITE YOUR REFERENCES OF PICTURES IN LIMERICK.
Ivalset
You should formally request that I sign up, so that I can sign up for this.
foulcoon
/in
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Ivalset wrote:

You should formally request that I sign up, so that I can sign up for this.
gonna cut the crap here if that's what's gonna make you stay then consider this a formal invitation.
I'd love to have you.
Ivalset
You're the best.

/in
Lybydose
fine I'm in
Salvage
i'm in

you can start being happy for having me---------------
Every End Is a New Beginning
Lybydose
vote: Salvage
Jinxy
This sounds like its going to be incredible. I'm in.
Chris_old
Me.
Chris_old
also ya mass claiming does make games less fun

I regret going and doing that in LunaticMara's game :(
pieguyn
/in

Also, Salvage is the jester
bmin11
/in
Salvage
nah im just the best player overall.

right after swiftwolf yellowtail.
akrolsmir
Sounds epic. Torn between doing college apps and this...

Put me down as a replacement for now, and give me a role if you end wanting more people participating.
NoHitter
/in
adam2046
In so hard.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

0_o wrote:

I feel like I can't not join this.
This. There's no way in hell I'm missing out on this one.

To be honest, I was expecting a mafia game that uses player information from our previous games. :P
Rantai
I'd like to join.
show more