forum

Been playing for two month. How am I doing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HeckingNormie
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/10703992
I really want to get semi-professional with this game. I know this game takes a while to start doing good at, but I want you guys to tell me how I'm doing for only playing for two months. Do you think I'm doing good for being a newbie, and what should I try to work better at?
winber1
hey i've been watching anime for around 2 months and i think i want to go semi-professional in my anime reviews, can you tell me how i'm doing?? I've watched naruto, one piece and cory inthe house. DO you think i'm doing good for how muhc I've watched??
Akanagi

winber1 wrote:

hey i've been watching anime for around 2 months and i think i want to go semi-professional in my anime reviews, can you tell me how i'm doing?? I've watched naruto, one piece and cory inthe house. DO you think i'm doing good for how muhc I've watched??
Pretty much, considering in two months you've watched like 30 days worth of anime.
abraker
No, you are doing horrible. Most are rank 10k within two months. You must be ashamed and try harder.

Wow even the top players didn't get rank 900k until 4 months in. You are doing twice better than the average player!

Idk which one you want to hear, so have your pick
N0thingSpecial
If you're still mentally stable then you're doing fine
PinkNightmares
Semi-professional with 8.5 hours/month is a stretch.
KupcaH
Just play more and get better.
Solarys
needs more playtime.