forum

Hackers on osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
Ranked Beatmaps like Cold Play - Clocks (Kidwii), Tsurupetan (Nharox), Tsugaru Japan (Reikin), etc. - I don't remember - have a 2nd place with 100% accuracy and mods, and these lost against someone who had 97.77% accuracy, and didn't play with mods; those also spin in a weird way.

So... what is this all about? :o

Really, i'm sorry for my bad English
mattyu007
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5985
^Post them there, although some of them might already be there, so.... :|
Twilight_old
Is it the kind of spin when they spin from SW to NE diagonally coming right off the line? Because I've seen a ton of shifty replays like that on Ieven Polka or something, can't remember it's name. It's the one with the stupid spinner for the whole song with Orihime holding an onion.
Topic Starter
Gens

Twilight wrote:

Is it the kind of spin when they spin from SW to NE diagonally coming right off the line? Because I've seen a ton of shifty replays like that on Ieven Polka or something, can't remember it's name.
Yep. >:(
Twilight_old
Oh yeah, and I know this is off topic, but some guy who has only played for 3 months or so has become 1st and beaten Saturos. :o
Ekaru

Twilight wrote:

Oh yeah, and I know this is off topic, but some guy who has only played for 3 months or so has become 1st and beaten Saturos. :o
He's been playing for almost as long as I have, so he hasn't even been playing for 2.5 months, more like 2.25. Yes, we know, and he has a name: Cyclone is what he goes by. His youtube account is DanDanRevolution, he plays GH, RB, and some DDR, not to mention osu!, is awesome, wears shorts, likes MM9 music, and hangs out on chat sometimes.

So yeah, he is the awesomeness. Don't deny it! Now let's get back on topic.

Yeah, report in that one thread, and I dislike spinners on really easy maps for just this reason. Ugh. Don't mind them on harder maps though.
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Don't accuse people so fast. If the scores are in older maps (which they are in Clocks) it is possible that the score is a remnant of an early version of osu! where scoring was still in the process of being finalised.
ignorethis
I've seen a few scores like what you have said. Go and check out that Legend of Zelda (Hito) (easy), you can see an A and a B take the place of #1 and #2. That really confuses me because #3 takes 3 mods and get a better accuracy than #1 and #2.

It shouldn't be the problem of date, as the two scores are both created on September.

Maybe... It's a bug of the scoring system?
Slain087
Oh, and concerning the two competitors against Saturos, they're both legal players. They're just hella dedicated.
lukewarmholiday

Slain087 wrote:

Oh, and concerning the two competitors against Saturos, they're both legal players. They're just hella dedicated.
Inhuman
ThePassingShadow
Remember that a 100 scored in the beginning of the map and a 100 at the end of the map will make a huge difference.