Topic Starter
plaird
Darkwave Surfer by Aural Vampire
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjnqs7i9196x37t
Topic Starter
plaird
More songs
Backfire
Im not sure if this counts as a project .-.
OzzyOzrock
why not, Ono's is here, lol
Backfire

OzzyOzrock wrote:

His is actually a project. He wants 200 maps or some shit.
Topic Starter
plaird
I thought the same thing, though the main reason I figured it was ok to put it here was because I'm offering anybody who wants to do osu charts for these to use these Taiko beatmaps for their submission. If that doesn't qualify then sorry.
OnosakiHito

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Do you have any problem? Do you have any problem you snooty guy? If you have one with me, tell it per PM and don't say such unreasonable things in any way about me or my projects I made. Normaly I don't care about it, but you overtake it in the last days with your uncultured/insulting messages.

LuigiHann wrote:

I didn't add "Personal Project" to this list (like the Taiko mappers' threads and such) because those are pretty free-form. If you make a personal project, maybe just make sure your name is in the thread title or something.
Edit: Before people get it wrong: He and me got some problems before, this was just a result of many other times, don't think I said that just because of this one reason. Anyway, Ozzy and me talked about that allready. It's fine now.

@plaird: I'm sorry for my justification here. Anyway, I'm sure people will check your maps and as you can see in the quotation, we are allowed to make such threads.
RockeDon
@plaird Sure you can make this thread and keep it alive, dont belive what someone says, just ask others when you're unsure!

@Ono Just let them troll, they're mad casue your taikos are better, more fun and you get all the maps they want to map but you are faster!
Backfire
Wat.
Wat.
Ozzy was not trolling him. Holy shit. You overreacted over him saying that.

Better explanation.

I said " why is this here"

ozzy said "why not, ono's is here"

He was saying that ono's taiko thread exists, so why not have more.

He was not insulting you AT ALL. Now I think ozzy can be rude, but he was most certainly not.
RockeDon
@^
Not the right place to talk this!
OnosakiHito
@Backfire: He and me got some problems before, this was just a result of many other times, don't think I said that just because of this one reason.
But don't worry, we talked trough PM together. It is fine now.

@plaird: If you want you can ask a BAT to delete the posts, since we have really spammed right now.
Topic Starter
plaird
>_>
Well, it's ok. People have to work their problems out, or something. I don't really mind if the posts are here or not.
Topic Starter
plaird