forum

TheLeoArts [GFX Thread]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SOPMOD

Welcome
Hello! I've been really unmotivated to do any designing but I really like it so I decided to make this post to make myself do some design work and improve!
I've been desiging for a while but with the lack of motivation I kept going on and off.
Sadly I don't know how to make gifs yet :( I will try to learn that!

How To Request
I would like for you guys to send me an email since I won't be able to constantly check here since I have college to deal with but if you ABSOLUTELY can't send me an email then reply to this thread and I'll try my best to keep on track on here.
Email:TheLeoArts@outlook.com

Rules
Please don't rush me because I go to college and that take priority before anything else.
If you request by email I'll send you the download link and if you requested through thread I'll do the same thing
Send me the render if possible because I'm not so great at rendering but if it can't be helped then send the image/images
I'll try my very best since my taste of gfx seems to have dark colors rather than light and very bright colors (As you seen in the examples)

Graphics
If you would like a copy of one of my exmaples please name the example.
Avatar: 128x128 (Original File 800x800)
Style: Round,Standard,Circle,Faded
Border:Dash,Solid,None,Dotted
Text: Y/N

Osu! Userpage: 623x192

Signature:
Small: 450x125
Large: 623x192

[If want a YouTube Banner or Twitter Header Best Email Me]
YouTube:
Banner:2560x1440

Twitter:
Header:1500x500

Examples

Signatures:
\
YouTube Video:

Userpage:

If you would like to see my other work check out my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/TheLeoArts
Flanster
Lmao don't put everything in spoilerboxes