forum

You know what, fuck it (drama thread)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

[Taiga] wrote:

Soz bruh, I not speak englando, pls no coperino pasterino.
Isn't replying to every aspect of your post a sign of politeness though? That's why I included it with the rest of what I quoted.

[Taiga] wrote:

You ain't have shit bruh, that's the problem. Ethics? You are far from first important one - respecting that this subforum is not only yours and pissing people off.
I was far from everything already, but you were clear enough to see it long before I did. Anyways I'm not going to fucking respect that. You don't like it? Ask your buddy Flanster to restrict me.

[Taiga] wrote:

I can easily find, even in OT - 1 page quality topics. If for you amount of pages = quality then....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ftfy lmao, take note
Anyways I fail to see how your "tabby instance" thread is quality. Elaborate on that thread's quality won't you?
ITT2 isn't true quality either, and neither is the yelling thread. As I said before those are spam bins. Spam bins in a subforum dedicated to nonsensical posts.
But I'm just supporting your point aren't I? I'm sorry.

[Taiga] wrote:

I don't even wait till you change your behavior.
Pretty pessimistic there... a bit too pessimistic for my tastes. Yes Alex might not have been respectful to you but let's just say that that thread I created helped soften things up a bit.

[Taiga] wrote:

Stay bad, mad and sad kid, nobody have time for your bullshit, you aint worth wasting time.
You're a fucking idiot for not caring about users' behavior. Even if they are 1 in about a hundred million they still need to be corrected so that they won't haunt other forums.
You think I'm not worth a second because I don't give a fuck about respecting you? How do you even find time for Blitz then?
Is it because he helped create the discord and knows how to weed out potential toxicity?

Give me ten good fucking reasons about why I should respect others' rights (to have fun while posting in OT at least) and then maybe I'll submit.
But like you said, nobody has time to even care about little things so my post has a 99% chance of being ignored >:)
Green Platinum
Add Taiga to that list of fucking obnoxious posters with DJ and Tae.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Oh and a PS - I'm fine with being absolutely stupid but the way you berate me like that... no.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

Green Platinum wrote:

Add Taiga to that list of fucking obnoxious posters with DJ and Tae.
Taiga doesn't post as much, I think you'll have to remove him sooner or later ;)
Tae
To some extent, aren't ethics based off logic and common sense 🤔
kai99
I think the biggest problem with you is our mismatching sense of humor. The inability to understand sarcasm. That's a big thing here, you know.
You focus on different things than people here do.

For example, if I would say "hi im kai" the majority of people will either repeat my phrase like a retard or insult it by saying it's a stale and shitty meme.
But you will probably quote someone's old post and say, "Well, kai, I don't think that phrase is suitable for this post, you know. Please try harder." which is totally irrelevant to what I intended it to be.

If I write that phrase, "hi im kai", I probably wrote down the phrase because it's a fucking stale meme and I know it. That's the humorous point. I know it's shitty and everyone knows it's shitty and this forum's made for shits so that's what makes it funny and insulting and retarded, offending another batch of people with my shitpost along the way.

Then I also don't understand why you are still here, at the point where literally everyone hates you and we can't get our "common senses" come to an agreement.

Endaris had previously pointed out various critical things to help you out. None of them, as far as I've seen, have worked out. Everyone knows this isn't gonna work. I take everything you say as a joke because it literally carries no meaning and only more room for commotion. I don't really find any importance to dedicate any more of my time on this topic, and I don't find any other reason to keep looking at your meaningless, repetitive posts when it probably won't do anything and only make more people angry. I don't want to see people waste time on you when literally nothing is going to happen and this fucking cycle will continue again. OT isn't meant to try and convert people. There's no reason we have to convert someone, they just fit in if they do and don't if they don't- that's also how circlejerking works. And OT mainly is powered by circlejerkism.

See, if you and other people don't make such an issue out of this, I could've just taken you as a funny meme and it could've been an annoying but entertaining joke. I used to like your posts because of how different they were from other OT posts. They were dumb but not retarded, it was more of you being confused than straightout dumb and that's what made it funny. You didn't have intentionally retarded points on your posts, it was just because you weren't used to these kinds of forums/culture. But now it's ruined. I want to just end myself whenever I see a new thread on this fucking topic. Peppy thankfully deleted the foes function as well so I can't ignore it either. It's like cancer. I'm just gonna leave this post here, pretend no shits happened, go full retard, maybe get a silence or two, and play osu! enjoy game. I got better things to do than struggle with this random kid that's been here for so long but still doesn't get the overall atmosphere of this place. Hey, this is probably my last post to you as well. Because heck, I really don't want to get involved in this shit and it's killing me having to see shit arguments. You probably won't see me responding to anything else you say from now on. Hope you the best on your journey and please just go enjoy osu! or something. Thanks.
Green Platinum
hi kai

kai99

Green Platinum wrote:

hi kai

reported
Blitzfrog

Green Platinum wrote:

hi kai

That chef got his meal
Nanachii
sigh

why do we even bother
responding to him only makes him spout more shit
ColdTooth

kotnana3131 wrote:

sigh

why do we even bother
responding to him only makes him spout more shit
let's just forget he exists because 15 year olds aren't smart anyways

vaxei is pr chill tho x)
Nanachii

ColdTooth wrote:

let's just forget he exists
the problem is that we actually respond to him, which actually leads to him making more of his shit threads
had we never given him attention, he wouldn't have continued making shit threads ya kno
these are my 2 cents on this

ColdTooth wrote:

because 15 year olds aren't smart anyways
agree bec im 15 myself

edit: yeah vaxei knows how to meme and be funny as taiga said
edit2: formatting
-Makishima S-
Vaxei at least know how to meme and be funny.

Nana 15? Srsly? And i though you are an adult from long conversations?
#Disappointed
#NanaStillLoli

This enetro guy doesn't keep any, literally any, even lowest possible standards.
Nanachii
enetro is self-contradicting, he claims he sides with ethics which are based off logic and common sense

yeah no we all know how he hates common sense like it was the devil
Serraionga
i'm trying really hard to take these kind of threads seriously, but i just can't resist the urge of posting a youtube v

How do I download a nun? Serious replies, please.
Nanachii
i am surprised serrai didn't post something new page related

I find a lot of pleasure in consuming the Italian dish of "Spaghetti" with the meat sauce of Bolognese. It is undoubtedly and unquestionably one of the dishes closest to my heart.

-Makishima S-
kebab eating spaghetti

owo
Serraionga
-Makishima S-
Here we go xD

Nanachii
This thread is now about Bologna, the home of spaghetti bolognese.

Uni
I'll dump my rage here soon.