how do you manage money

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kai99
i will fucking kill you if you write troll answers here

so
i've been living off myself for two months
i've realized although i dont use that much money, the problem is that i dont really have a sense of how much money im using

for example i used 10$ per day for food
i know im not using that much money but im not keeping track of how much money i actually use to later realize i used xx amount of money

how do you guys manage to use money, do you set a specific amount of how you'll use it every month or do you just use them and keep track?
Pachiru
I eat at MacDonalds/KFC everyday, and I'm not trolling
worst fl player
Join the military

You get free food and pay 0.3% of your earnings for your cabin.
The rest I normally do is spend it on drink, games or strippers

Serious.
Faye

kai99 wrote:

i will fucking kill you if you write troll answers here

so
i've been living off myself for two months
i've realized although i dont use that much money, the problem is that i dont really have a sense of how much money im using

for example i used 10$ per day for food
i know im not using that much money but im not keeping track of how much money i actually use to later realize i used xx amount of money

how do you guys manage to use money, do you set a specific amount of how you'll use it every month or do you just use them and keep track?
General rule of thumb is that if you're not using a lot of cash, you are managing it well enough.
Might be a good idea to keep a record of your purchase history as well if you're worried
Topic Starter
kai99
hm okay thanks everyone
and srs there was a time i used to want to join the military
but my physical ability is broke af i cant run more than 30s now so i guess uhh
B1rd
Don't use card, use cash. Withdraw a set amount of money each week or fortnight, and don't withdraw any more till next fortnight.