forum

Resubmit scores

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
SBKT
It seems a lot of us have choppy as hell connections. For the cases where it does chop off like it did for my HIGHEST SCORE ON A SINGLE SONG EVER, it'd have been nifty for it to have a prompt like "The score wasn't sent. Would you like to retry?"

Just an idea that's probably been submitted and would probably have to remain outside of the osu!direct goodiebag many people would sign up for, I mean, if your internet is choppy as it is, surely you wouldn't be able to pay the extra to resubmit the score anyways. Right?
ThePassingShadow
I would like this feature as well; however, I do not think its implementation would be easy and I fear cheating.
peppy
I dont think this is a good step forward. If your connection sucks, get a new one.
awp
-Affordability is not always an issue. For the last eight months leading to September I could AFFORD a better connection, but was living in someone else's house renting a room, and they had bad internet service, full-stop: I couldn't change what wasn't mine. Some areas of the civilized world also just don't provide good internet connection because maybe you live out in the middle of fucking nowhere.

-There's no way to cheat with this. It will submit the score you earned; not some random jumble of numbers that you somehow managed to hack via editing memory addresses.

-I don't see why this can't be implemented though =<

It's no skin off my back any more, my connection will be good for the next year (or so) and I'm really only at risk of someone rebooting the modem, but whatever.
Miro-John
ummm... i've been playing the game w/out internet connection in 16 months... how can I submit my Scores :D ;)
Nathanael
Get an internet connection while playing...
TheSnowie
I just would like a re submit score option when you right click a song. Like under the the Delete Score thingy you could have Resubmit Score. It's just that if your internet does go out in the middle of a song and you get a good score. you can resubmit it
[LS]PositoniX

peppy wrote:

I dont think this is a good step forward. If your connection sucks, get a new one.
getting a new connection isnt an option for everyone. some people live in 3rd world countries and cant afford a new connection. some people who play osu are kids who's parents dont want to get a new connection. as awp said, affordability isnt always the issue.
Kigoseki

peppy wrote:

bro you be dumb as hell what if he doesn't have a good finance and just tell him to get a new one,this just like telling a homeless person just buy a house