forum

Touchpad into tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aquamarine
For mac labtops there's an app called Inklet that can emulate a tablet with your finger(or pen if you prefer). I found this very interesting and would favor it over my current tablet.

I can't figure out how to apply this to Osu since I play it through bootcamp, and Inklet is only for Mac. I've tried googling around for a windows equivalent but I can't find anything. Any ideas?
palion
if your computer is good enough you could try a virtual machine. probably wouldn't work and too complicated for little benefit.

maybe parallels?
Espionage724

Saph1 wrote:

For mac labtops there's an app called Inklet that can emulate a tablet with your finger(or pen if you prefer). I found this very interesting and would favor it over my current tablet.

I can't figure out how to apply this to Osu since I play it through bootcamp, and Inklet is only for Mac. I've tried googling around for a windows equivalent but I can't find anything. Any ideas?
I was just experimenting with this earlier today :p

I have a Synaptics Touchpad, and I saw this earlier: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=515 (this worked fine for me on Win7 32-bit SP1 and latest Synaptics Drivers)
I also went a bit further and made a custom stylus for my touchpad (the design is pretty simple too. Basically a straw with a strip of foil leading from one of the openings to around halfway though the straw, comes out of the straw, and goes down the outside of the straw a tiny bit, and a moist piece of paper towel on the very end).

I'm not sure how a normal tablet works exactly, but it was weird when I was trying to play.