forum

Account Standing

posted
Total Posts
show more
Soly
Azure_Kite
Level does absolutely nothing; It's determined from your Total Ranked Score.
GladiOol

GladiOol wrote:

GladiOol's account is in good standing :).

I've never ever expected to see this \:D/
GladiOol's account is not in good standing :(.
Their account could be permanently banned with 9 more infringements.

):):):):

Farewell in 3 more months guys o/
Ephemeral
people are missing the could be part a lot
Ekaru

Ephemeral wrote:

This.

I honestly doubt they'll permaban you for 10 minor infringements. In fact, from my experience and from what I've seen it typically takes a lot to get any kind of ban, much less a permaban.
GladiOol

Ephemeral wrote:

people are missing the gladi part.

I know some BATs will do everything to get me perma-banned when I reach that limit of 10 \:D/
Ephemeral
there have been like, 2 high-profile permabans

and both people were given like twenty chances each before they kicked the bucket
Raging Bull
10 silences for perma ban does sound harsh so Gladi don't worry :D
Galkan

Ephemeral wrote:

Yeah, it's surely better than "will be", indeed. Still

Raging Bull wrote:

10 silences for perma ban does sound harsh
I hope it won't become true, eventually ;p
Shiirn
The infringements do expire, as well - we just don't know the duration or how often or whether they reset as one big chunk or each have an expiration timer.
Shellghost
They expire after you're permanently banned.
Bittersweet
Everytime someone gets a ban of more than 90 hours it become a drama that everyone who read the forums often knows about. Especially when the person likes to yell against staff member that they suck and theyre so unfair (add blablabla here). So whats so bad of letting this opened to everyone?

In my opinion it can be usefull. Like, for some reason some of your friends misses you on the chats, then go check your profile to see if you said something about being away for X reason, but then they see youre just banned for a week (lulz). Then they'll probably troll you that youre idiot, but well, you'll probably tell them what happened anyways.

Just saying that because for me, its too much drama for a simple thing.
jjrocks
If we're going to continue using this system my suggestion is also see who has silenced you so that you can talk to him/her about the problem.

Also, 300th post.
Quaraezha

jjrocks wrote:

If we're going to continue using this system my suggestion is also see who has silenced you so that you can talk to him/her about the problem.

Also, 300th post.
And no Spartans! D:<
mm201

GladiOol wrote:

I know some BATs will do everything to get me perma-banned when I reach that limit of 10 \:D/
Persecution complex?
GladiOol

mm201 wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Persecution complex?
Ok
NoHitter
Perhaps add the moderator who issued the infraction in the page?
Ivalset
Just assume I did it.
djpleiades

NoHItter wrote:

Perhaps add the moderator who issued the infraction in the page?
Please do, or remove it entirely.
If must keep this troll system, do hide it, and only for staff. I dont want every osu community member to know im bad boy.
;o

Its too petty to even discuss "talking backwards", so i wont even ask why i have one less infringement!

LOLSRSBRO?? :shock:
(/)_-)

Careful if you talk backwards guise, use your jedi skills on another game!
peppy
If you have a problem with a particular case, please report it in this thread.
UnderminE
I was teaching the silence system to my friend in game chat -pm- and he wasn't know anything about spamming. I showed him and bum! silence for spamming someone o/
awp

djpleiades wrote:

If must keep this troll system, do hide it, and only for staff. I dont want every osu community member to know im bad boy.
;o
then don't misbehave? I think if people are ashamed to have their misdemeanors out in public display, that makes it more effective as a deterrent
InfernoWonderland
Hey .. :c one friend accidentally spammed me and it appear in her profile is there a way to get rid of that? :c
Hika
They expire eventually?
Vext_old
Bribe peppy.
Hika
As if he'd let something like that slide.
Vext_old
You are right, this offense is despicably loathsome.
Ekaru

InfernoWonderland wrote:

Hey .. :c one friend accidentally spammed me and it appear in her profile is there a way to get rid of that? :c
It'll go away over time if she doesn't do anything stupid. Don't worry about it. ^_^ People won't judge you much over a single 5-minute auto-ban. Now, 20+ minute bans for trolling? Now that kind of crap we'll mercilessly judge you on (you know who you are!).
Hika
Reminds me of the time where this guy pm'd BD asking him why wasn't he perma banned for his offense...rofl.
Mismagius

Ekaru wrote:

People won't judge you much over a single 5-minute auto-ban.
Oh well.

Cheer-no
I spammed myself about 2 weeks ago and that expired now! So it's actually a pretty short expiration time, only 2 weeks for a 5-minute auto-ban. I dunno if different offenses expire at different times (they probably do)
InfernoWonderland

Ekaru wrote:

InfernoWonderland wrote:

It'll go away over time if she doesn't do anything stupid. Don't worry about it. ^_^ People won't judge you much over a single 5-minute auto-ban. Now, 20+ minute bans for trolling? Now that kind of crap we'll mercilessly judge you on (you know who you are!).
Thank you so much for the answer c:!! Really really thanks i was worried >.<...
awp

Blue Dragon wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

People won't judge you much over a single 5-minute auto-ban.
Oh well.
oh, hey

additional proof on the depths of stupidity

Thanks for submitting this evidence to the proceedings
hoihoisoi
I just noticed this. How slow of me....ohohohohohoho!!!!

I guess my account is on the green plane as well.
Firo Prochainezo
I got silenced for saying semen ~
boat
i'm far too cool to get silenced
Firo Prochainezo

failboat wrote:

Teach me
IppE

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

failboat wrote: