forum

new tabs view ~ [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Enna Alouette
well i want to say is i think if there something to make use know if the someone is playing standard or CTB or Taiko like a tab view to show us and i think like view by rank and something like that because i always got confused if i want to spect someone playing standard i see taiko or ctb.o3o
Azure_Kite
Uhhh... What. Please speak in English. Clearly describe what you would like to see.
xsrsbsns
I think he's saying in F9 player list, when a person is playing, we would know whether he/she is playing taiko, standard or ctb.
Topic Starter
Enna Alouette
yes orz that what i mean i'm she xD
xsrsbsns
Supporting this. Maybe put the corresponding logo in the background (like the one when choosing songs).
Topic Starter
Enna Alouette
\o\ logo that will take much more time i guess~
Galkan

-Sekai- wrote:

well i want to say is i think if there something to make use know if the someone is playing standard or CTB or Taiko like a tap view to show us and i think like view by rank and something like that because i always got confused if i want to spect someone playing standard i see taiko or ctb.o3o
I can't decipher that mumbling, have you ever heard of thing called a comma (and better grammar...)?
If you mean the player tab and you request for it to show player's game mode, then it has been requested like few dozens of times already and it's planned in future.
Topic Starter
Enna Alouette
oh~ ok i'm sorry then ;w;
Sakura
viewtopic.php?p=385560#p385560

As you can tell is planned for the feature, so sorry denying this as a duplicate