Yasaija 714 wrote:M4M
*I have not seen anything about Hitsound
- 00:20:050 (8) - I think that it is better to not overlap
How about trying to put it evenly on the distance of the approach rate circle like the image? Image
- 00:29:227 (2,5) - How about stacking to the beginning of the slider?…… no, too far
- 00:41:932 (3,1) - I think that overlap can be avoided……it's just overlap in Edit ..
- 00:59:050 (3,4) - Probably I think that the rhythm with Ctrl+G matches
- 01:38:756 (3,5) - Stack is better
01:38:756 (3,3) - just like here
- 01:57:109 (4) - Add NC?
- 02:08:756 (8,1) - I think that this distance is close
I think that it is better to separate a little more to express a big sound
- 02:31:697 (1,2,3) - The appearance is getting worse due to the difference in distance
- 02:32:403 (3,2) - overlap……same as above
- 03:06:638 (4,4) - How about trying to stack?……
- 04:48:109 (2) - I think it is better to place one circle and make one beat interval!
no reply = fix or little's part
00:19:521 (4,8) - stack both isn't better?
00:22:168 (3,4) - i wanna see symmetra here cuz 00:20:403 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - symme……i dislike full symmetry ..
00:29:491 - 02:04:080 - need note here i think cuz 00:26:580 (3,4,5) - ur rhythm use……see the colours .. i add 3note all pink （4 bar loop）
00:55:697 (1,3) - can space this more like http://puu.sh/xLVI6/1f8c699cbe.jpg
02:54:638 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - i wanna see stream here cuz sound is really strong just 1/2 looks quite awkward
02:31:697 (1,2,3,4) - 04:58:521 (1,2,3,4) - i hope you guys can make this two same…… if its 4.5+ star diff i will use stream .. i think stream too hard for novice. i only use stream once
05:04:874 (3) - just triplet is better for this tension
05:14:227 (1) - spinner mute……