forum

Basically if we want the full experience of this simulation.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kinddd_old
we need a PC touchscreen. Am I right?
awp
No.

We need asians. Dancing asians on the screen that reach out to us in the form of encouragement!

Yeah a touch-screen does better authenticate the feeling of immersion, striking those beats instead of using a digital tool to strike them, but this is still pretty awesome.
RemmyX25

awp wrote:

No.

We need asians. Dancing asians on the screen that reach out to us in the form of encouragement!
Or Americans with red afros and yellow pompadours dancing like no tomorrow
LuigiHann

RemmyX25 wrote:

awp wrote:

No.

Or The Russians.
RemmyX25

LuigiHann wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

awp wrote:

No.

Or The Russians.
Or The Russians should you so desire, LuigiHann.

Peppy's gonna kill me for thinking of it, but I was thinking about an online multiplayer mode.
Gilrad
You don't need a touch screen!

You need a light pen!

Too bad the only manufacturer only does industrial and commercial applications, so they cost an arm and a leg.
peppy

Gilrad wrote:

You need a light pen!
Correct me if I'm wrong... but that site's main image/screenshot is pbrush from WINDOWS 3.1. oh my.
USAJAP1
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gilrad

USAJAP1 wrote:

You mean the Ouendan (Cheering Squad), right? And their Japanese! >:0
(And I know Japanese are part of Asians, but still!)
Their Japanese what?
[/grammar nazi]
peppy

Gilrad wrote:

Their Japanese what?
[/grammar nazi]
You beat me to it.
USAJAP1
(post deleted)
LuigiHann
I was surprised that Raving Rabbids 2 identifies "Japan" and "Asia" as separate levels. I mean, I can understand it, but it just seems odd.

USAJAP1, people are making fun of your grammar because you typed "their" ("belonging to them") rather than "they're" ("they are"). Easy mistake to make.

Finally, back on topic, I request that the first "test version" of the 3D Dancing Agents should use Rick Astley as a model. His moves are simple and monotonous enough to make matching them up to beats relatively simple, but comical and distinct enough to make it worthwhile.
USAJAP1
(post deleted)
Rod_old

awp wrote:

No.

Actually, I DO think this is the one thing that's missing for the full-experience simulation.

I'm not kidding.
Druid_old
So... All you want is the crew dancing in the scene right?
awp
I think that's all that anyone wants out of life.
Cecilthemos
*Agrees with awp*