forum

How well am I doing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fehleno
So yeah, let me first say hello n' stuff.
Now, my question is, how am I doing in osu!?
My major goal is to keep having fun, I'm not trying to force myself for great PP plays.

I've got a lot of fun here that I've decided to for 4 months now :)

Maybe, if you've got any tips on what difficulty I should concentrate? (I'm also oneclicking or how it's called, I'm just using one button on my keyboard since if I use two, I can't handle the rhythm) Thank you!
Jun Maeda
auuu dobar si
Ryoid
Idk i think you need to enjoy the game and try harder maps than the one you can easily fc
I've been playing for 4 month or so just try to playmore and git gud and you be fine :)
Serraionga
Im Kind Of New To Osu! This Is My Third Month Playing And I Dont Know If I Am Improving At A Good Rate. I Can Fc 4.5-5 Star Maps Consistently And Have A Little Bit Trouble Fc'ing 5 Star Maps. I Use A Mouse Not A Tablet And A Mechanical Keyboard. Can Someone Help Me Out?

Best Regards,
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like to think there's a fuckton of threads like this one in G&R so they moved it into OT thinking it was a joke
_SkyFall

Serraionga wrote:

Im Kind Of New To Osu! This Is My Third Month Playing And I Dont Know If I Am Improving At A Good Rate. I Can Fc 4.5-5 Star Maps Consistently And Have A Little Bit Trouble Fc'ing 5 Star Maps. I Use A Mouse Not A Tablet And A Mechanical Keyboard. Can Someone Help Me Out?

Best Regards,
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like to think there's a fuckton of threads like this one in G&R so they moved it into OT thinking it was a joke
Uhh man, Idk. I feel like you should play more, you're not that good.
Ryoid

Serraionga wrote:

Best Regards,
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can FC centipede if i want to
and too bad that it wasn't ranked
Jun Maeda
i can FC Gangsta
Cahyono29
ur doing fine
Serraionga
Fxjlk

Fehleno wrote:

My major goal is to keep having fun, I'm not trying to force myself for great PP plays.
This is a noble effort

For this great sacrifice on behalf of your countrymen you will be nominated for a great award to showcase to OT your adherence to JUSTICE

Drinks and nibbles start at 5pm and the award ceremony is at 7pm

We look forward to seeing you there! :D

Kind Regards

M3ATL0V3R
ColdTooth
play more
Jun Maeda
lol
Meah
Loud and clear
Edgar_Figaro

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Fehleno wrote:

This is a noble effort

For this great sacrifice on behalf of your countrymen you will be nominated for a great award to showcase to OT your adherence to JUSTICE

Drinks and nibbles start at 5pm and the award ceremony is at 7pm

We look forward to seeing you there! :D

Kind Regards

M3ATL0V3R
Jokes on you guys when they open up the Osu PP store and you can buy various items using PP.
Fxjlk

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Jokes on you guys when they open up the Osu PP store and you can buy various items using PP.
If that ever happened the instigators would be crucified
Zekks
new paaaaage
_SkyFall
first post after new paaaaaage
Jun Maeda
2nd post after new paaaaage
kai99
_SkyFall

kai99 wrote:

Lol, that thing is pointless but pretty funny.