forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hoku70
JeromeTT
Put more effort into focus on hitting every individual note. Don't view a series of jumps as a pattern, view them as each circle you have to hit.

That's probably the reason why you miss notes after triples, it's because you panic and lose sync between cursor movement and clicking.
KupcaH
Try to focus on each circle individually.
And play more long maps, you WILL get better eventually.
N0thingSpecial
Idk man play more was a pretty good advice when I was at your rank/pp
autoteleology
Checking my replays, I do reach the notes properly, it's just that I either move to the next note too early or tap out of rhythm.
I love when people ask questions they answer in the process of asking.
Faye

Philosofikal wrote:

Checking my replays, I do reach the notes properly, it's just that I either move to the next note too early or tap out of rhythm.
I love when people ask questions they answer in the process of asking.
abraker
have you looked into hand transfer surgery? Some top players have hands trained specifically for that sort of thing and they might use an extra buck
Topic Starter
hoku70
ManuelOsuPlayer

hoku70 wrote:

I'm gonna try to start to focus on each circle individually like some suggested. Thanks all :)
There are more ways to do it. Just play and you will find the best way for you. You don't need to force nothing.
zeplic
while i do not really have an opinion or preference on full single tapping/ full alternating, a method i found to improve my jump accuracy is using this map set

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/292576&m=0

Specifically, on the slower bpms, ill single tap the first 3 notes as if i was commonly reading a pattern, then force alternate the fourth hit of each square (unless it breaks into a different pattern sequence for a bit) . I noticed it was placing the fourth hit in each square at a somewhat different angle than a perfect square each time and pretty much saw instant improvement consistency wise (note, on that specific map, but ive found it helps in general after warming up with it)
Sayorie
look at each circle, not the pattern
learn to snap properly