forum

Offline favourited maps organisation [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Hmaya
Hi everybody. :)

I didn't post very much on this forum but i'll do my best to post a relevant one.
As the tittle suggest, I would like to see in osu something to tidy up maps in osu.
That is to say, a sort of interface to manage favourited beatmap.
There's actually one with Favourite A and Favourite B... But, as many players i guess, I start to have a lot of beatmaps and only 2 categories arn't that enough for me =/

For example, the player could be able to create his own categories to manage his beatmaps, i don't really know if it's tricky ore not but you could more simply add some more categories for favourites.

Sorry for my bad english, i did my best to write this clear.
Plz let me know if you need some more explanations
Sakura
You can create folders inside your songs folder and put your songs in there then sort by Folder
Topic Starter
Hmaya
Sure,
But i find it pretty boring to have to go in the songs folder to manage this, Moreover, Songs arn't that easy to found because the tittle in the songs folder is begining by a boring number ... :o
Raging Bull
The # correspond with the number in the url like KOTOKO - Light My Fire (TV Size). The url is http://osu.ppy.sh/s/37838. The folder would look like 37838 - KOTOKO - Light My Fire (TV Size)
Topic Starter
Hmaya
Ok i guess this won't pass =/
Sorry for bothering and i'll do it that way then