forum

Yuki Kajiura - Sis puella magica! (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Megurine Luka
http://puu.sh/7orA

skins

偷懒了=w=

记得放default的sliderarrow进去
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

Megurine Luka wrote:

http://puu.sh/7orA

skins

偷懒了=w=

记得放default的sliderarrow进去
嗯嗯,我把默认的箭头改小了一丁点。。。
囧囧囧
Megurine Luka
skiner应该不需要加进tag里的w
Samah
From queue:

lol 44 seconds... quickest mod ever.
Someone who actually ends sliders exactly on the handle! <3 you

[General]
The circle in the middle of the spinner is slightly off-center. Play it in the editor and you'll see it wobbling around.

[Easy]
Fine.

[KS's Normal]
00:34:912 (1,2) - Not sure if you should have this jump. You'd be better off moving it between the two sliders.
Edit: Or maybe you could stack it under one of the sliders.
00:36:128 (1,2) - ^
00:37:344 (1,2) - ^
00:38:560 (1,2) - ^

[Hard]
Perfect.

Lovely. :)
KayeSara

Samah wrote:

[KS's Normal]
00:34:912 (1,2) - Not sure if you should have this jump. You'd be better off moving it between the two sliders.
Edit: Or maybe you could stack it under one of the sliders.
00:36:128 (1,2) - ^
00:37:344 (1,2) - ^
00:38:560 (1,2) - ^
Thx for your modding, jump is fine for me.
= =人人都要吐槽这个jump啊,卧槽啊
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

KayeSara wrote:

Thx for your modding, jump is fine for me.
= =人人都要吐槽这个jump啊,卧槽啊
唉唉,我的8星事业什么时候能完成啊
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
only suggestions...... just for m4m

[Overall]

这mp3音量能不能升高点= =

刚开始就没听出有声音......

[spinner]

为什么是一边的。。。。。。不习惯。。。

把那人放中间然后用两边的spinner转起来比较舒服= =

[Easy]
[Normal]

简单的不好mod =,=

[Insane]

00:05:722 (1) - 这里的clap感觉在(5)头上whistle比较好......

00:08:155 (1) - clap放到(6)?

00:43:425 (4) - 改成clap? 听不出来www

这歌好短= =
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

only suggestions...... just for m4m

[Overall]

这mp3音量能不能升高点= =
这个因为是直接从FLAC截的,所以应该音乐本身的问题,自己改了以后不晓得会不会出现轻微的爆破音...
刚开始就没听出有声音......

[spinner]

为什么是一边的。。。。。。不习惯。。。
我觉得蛮有新意的嘛
把那人放中间然后用两边的spinner转起来比较舒服= =

[Easy]
[Normal]

简单的不好mod =,=

[Insane]

00:05:722 (1) - 这里的clap感觉在(5)头上whistle比较好......
00:08:155 (1) - clap放到(6)?
00:43:425 (4) - 改成clap? 听不出来www
这是根据C00 W00下的,可以避免槽点...
这歌好短= =
短了才有动力做图啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
Megurine Luka
调了我半个小时= =

顺便新做了一套评分的skin

o.o看看喜欢哪个吧

Download: madoka.rar
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

Megurine Luka wrote:

调了我半个小时= =

顺便新做了一套评分的skin

o.o看看喜欢哪个吧
大哥的勤快越发突显了我的懒惰...我已经被PS和代码伤透了心...
lolcubes
Hello there!

[General]
  1. Skin: You are missing spinner-approachcircle.png as you have a custom spinner skin.
  2. Skin: Since you have a custom hitcircleoverlay.png, you need to specify the color of your slider border. You can do that by adding "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" into your .osu files just below your combo colors, like this. The "255,255,255" is a RGB value of white, if you want another color, use a different RGB value.
  3. Folder: I don't understand the point of soft-hitwhisle.wav, soft-slidertick.wav and soft-sliderslide.wav, they look the same to me like their default versions. In that case, you should remove them and full submit, because they are unnecessary.
[Hard]
  1. This diff is heavily overmapped. You use streams where there is absolutely nothing in the music for them. I am not comfortable with such heavy overmapping. You should definitely map the music, and not how you feel the music.
  2. Combos: Instead of mapping the ticks, why not map the music? For example: use a new combo at 00:06:128 (2) instead of at 00:05:722 (1), because at that spot a new vocal line starts. This also goes for 00:15:858 (3) (instead of 00:15:452 (1)), 00:21:939 (4) (instead of 00:22:749 (1)), 00:26:803 (9) (instead of 00:27:614 (1)).
  3. 00:08:155 (1) - Instead of this circle, why not map a slider that ends at 00:08:560? It fits the music better because the voice holds. This means that you should remove the slider 00:08:560 (2) and map a circle at 00:08:763 instead.
  4. 00:32:479 (1) - Remove this new combo.
  5. 00:44:641 (1) - I wonder why did you end your spinner at 00:47:074, when the sound is echoing all the way to the end of the mp3. If you are mapping music, extend the spinner all the way there, and don't use the custom clap on it, just leave it without a hitsound so it actually fades out unnoticeable. This goes for all diffs.
[KS's Normal]
  1. 00:20:317 (1) - Sounds like you're missing a clap at the start.
[Easy]
  1. I believe that circle size 2 is unrankable, because you cannot set it through the editor, and it affects gameplay. You don't really have a reason to use 2 anyway, since some stuff later on overlaps slightly, so use circle size 3 please.
Sorry it took so much to get to your map but I did take a look in the end.
The map is incredibly simple, and would be ready for ranking I think, if only you didn't overmap the hard so much.
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

lolcubes wrote:

Hello there!

[General]
  1. Skin: You are missing spinner-approachcircle.png as you have a custom spinner skin.
    fixed
  2. Skin: Since you have a custom hitcircleoverlay.png, you need to specify the color of your slider border. You can do that by adding "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" into your .osu files just below your combo colors, like this. The "255,255,255" is a RGB value of white, if you want another color, use a different RGB value.
    fixed
  3. Folder: I don't understand the point of soft-hitwhisle.wav, soft-slidertick.wav and soft-sliderslide.wav, they look the same to me like their default versions. In that case, you should remove them and full submit, because they are unnecessary.
    fixed
[Hard]
  1. This diff is heavily overmapped. You use streams where there is absolutely nothing in the music for them. I am not comfortable with such heavy overmapping. You should definitely map the music, and not how you feel the music.
    remap some parts
  2. Combos: Instead of mapping the ticks, why not map the music? For example: use a new combo at 00:06:128 (2) instead of at 00:05:722 (1), because at that spot a new vocal line starts. This also goes for 00:15:858 (3) (instead of 00:15:452 (1)), 00:21:939 (4) (instead of 00:22:749 (1)), 00:26:803 (9) (instead of 00:27:614 (1)).
    fixed
  3. 00:08:155 (1) - Instead of this circle, why not map a slider that ends at 00:08:560? It fits the music better because the voice holds. This means that you should remove the slider 00:08:560 (2) and map a circle at 00:08:763 instead.
    fixed
  4. 00:32:479 (1) - Remove this new combo.
    fixed
  5. 00:44:641 (1) - I wonder why did you end your spinner at 00:47:074, when the sound is echoing all the way to the end of the mp3. If you are mapping music, extend the spinner all the way there, and don't use the custom clap on it, just leave it without a hitsound so it actually fades out unnoticeable. This goes for all diffs.
    remove the clap of all diffs
[KS's Normal]
  1. 00:20:317 (1) - Sounds like you're missing a clap at the start.
    fixed
[Easy]
  1. I believe that circle size 2 is unrankable, because you cannot set it through the editor, and it affects gameplay. You don't really have a reason to use 2 anyway, since some stuff later on overlaps slightly, so use circle size 3 please.
    fixed
Sorry it took so much to get to your map but I did take a look in the end.
The map is incredibly simple, and would be ready for ranking I think, if only you didn't overmap the hard so much.
thank you very much~
lolcubes
You still have streams in hard. You should remove all of them because they really don't fit.
That may make your map kinda "easy", but it's just the song that makes it that way. This means you have to remove all notes on blue ticks in the kiai (the notes which make the streams).

The only other suggestions I have for your hard, to follow the music better and make it harder, is to change some sliders:
00:36:128 (1) - This slider goes over the red tick at 00:36:330, where a vocal is located. What you could do is change it into a short slider + circle, and then create a jump between every section every measure.

This is just an example, I deleted some stuff so it looks more clear. The reason why I used only a slider and 2 circles is because there is nothing in the music anywhere else. In the screenshot you can see I created a jump between the circle 3 and the next slider. The jump fits because of the pause in the music and makes more sense if you ask me. This applies to all of the sliders here and after. You may position them however you want though.

00:40:993 (4,5,6) - You could create some really nice jumps with these (put new combo on 4), it would totally fit and would increase the difficulty, that also goes for 00:43:425 (4,5,6). Also remove 00:42:006 (7) in that case cause that note is completely useless.

You may also use this silent sound for the sliderslide, which would silence the sliding part of the sliders, would actually sounds nicer.
Download: soft-sliderslide.rar
Just don't forget to full submit.

Keep in mind that these are suggestions, so you may apply them if you want to, but if you don't, then that is ok with me, but I won't be able to bubble a map like this, I just don't like heavy overmapping, and unfortunately you will have to find another MAT who doesn't care that much about that. :|

Topic Starter
cmn_891127

lolcubes wrote:

You still have streams in hard. You should remove all of them because they really don't fit.
That may make your map kinda "easy", but it's just the song that makes it that way. This means you have to remove all notes on blue ticks in the kiai (the notes which make the streams).
fixed

The only other suggestions I have for your hard, to follow the music better and make it harder, is to change some sliders:
00:36:128 (1) - This slider goes over the red tick at 00:36:330, where a vocal is located. What you could do is change it into a short slider + circle, and then create a jump between every section every measure.

SPOILER
[attachment=1:2267c]screenshot645.jpg[/attachment:2267c]

This is just an example, I deleted some stuff so it looks more clear. The reason why I used only a slider and 2 circles is because there is nothing in the music anywhere else. In the screenshot you can see I created a jump between the circle 3 and the next slider. The jump fits because of the pause in the music and makes more sense if you ask me. This applies to all of the sliders here and after. You may position them however you want though.
change something in this part, but not like your suggestion, since I feel that is so different from the style before.

00:40:993 (4,5,6) - You could create some really nice jumps with these (put new combo on 4), it would totally fit and would increase the difficulty, that also goes for 00:43:425 (4,5,6). Also remove 00:42:006 (7) in that case cause that note is completely useless.
remove (7), but others are not changed, since I think this is in the end of the song, and here need easier set.

You may also use this silent sound for the sliderslide, which would silence the sliding part of the sliders, would actually sounds nicer.
[attachment=0:2267c]soft-sliderslide.rar[/attachment:2267c]
I use the default - 6 dB instead of silent, since it seems the silent sliderslide fit the whole song, but it is unrankable...

Just don't forget to full submit.

Keep in mind that these are suggestions, so you may apply them if you want to, but if you don't, then that is ok with me, but I won't be able to bubble a map like this, I just don't like heavy overmapping, and unfortunately you will have to find another MAT who doesn't care that much about that. :|
lolcubes
Okay this makes alot more sense and I like it. Just a few more small things:

[Hard]
  1. 00:31:263 (6) - Remove clap and add whistle.
  2. 00:36:128 (1) - Remove clap.
  3. 00:38:560 (1) - Remove clap.
[Normal]
  1. 00:34:912 (1) - Sounds like you forgot the clap at the start.
  2. 00:37:344 (1) - Same here, add a clap at the start.
[Easy]
  1. 00:36:128 (2) - Remove the clap from the start and add a whistle.
  2. 00:38:560 (4) - ^ Same thing.
Don't kudo this post.
These are suggestions that will make your hitsounds follow the music better. You used them like this throughout the whole song too, it's just that you didn't do it here for whatever reason.
The rest looks good. Call me back (if you see me ingame don't be afraid to PM me) once you decide if you want to fix these or not.
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

lolcubes wrote:

Okay this makes alot more sense and I like it. Just a few more small things:

[Hard]
  1. 00:31:263 (6) - Remove clap and add whistle.
  2. 00:36:128 (1) - Remove clap.
  3. 00:38:560 (1) - Remove clap.
[Normal]
  1. 00:34:912 (1) - Sounds like you forgot the clap at the start.
  2. 00:37:344 (1) - Same here, add a clap at the start.
[Easy]
  1. 00:36:128 (2) - Remove the clap from the start and add a whistle.
  2. 00:38:560 (4) - ^ Same thing.
All Fixed

Don't kudo this post.
These are suggestions that will make your hitsounds follow the music better. You used them like this throughout the whole song too, it's just that you didn't do it here for whatever reason.
The rest looks good. Call me back (if you see me ingame don't be afraid to PM me) once you decide if you want to fix these or not.
lolcubes
Alright, lets do this then. The mapset looks so much better than before atleast.

Bubbled!
Andrea
[General]

You're missing the file "approachcircle.png" into your folder. Please make sure to add it and do a full submission.

Fix and I'll rank.
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

osuplayer111 wrote:

[General]

You're missing the file "approachcircle.png" into your folder. Please make sure to add it and do a full submission.

Fix and I'll rank.
fixed, and have full submitted
Andrea
Looks good now!

Ranked~
vivicat
神速rank我瞎了
恭喜 :)
Verdisphena
Grats .3
KayeSara
大早起来就看rank。。。。。太神触了,乖妹妹摸头
还有 恭喜了>_<我什么都不知道,等回首就rank了
Kawayi Rika
神速RANK ~ 恭喜啊~ :)
Megurine Luka

vivicat wrote:

神速rank我瞎了
恭喜 :)
Aleksart
Grats :)

very nice song ;)
Topic Starter
cmn_891127
回复楼上楼上楼上楼上……及楼楼上:
我被各种神Mapper(楼上楼上楼上楼上及楼楼上)附身了...
THANKS
Louis Cyphre
Awesome. But why you didn't map full version? It's only 3 minutes ...
Gabriela
I love this song! :)

This very well done!

Congratz!~~