forum

Posting in ascending number of words

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi
Basically that the first post should only consist of 1 word (this should be the first post but i have to explain fuck you) and the second post should only contain 2 words
This should originally be my first post:
"Hitorigoto"
Ender Lain
Hitorigoto dayo~
johnmedina999
What is that
Razzy
A terrible anime opening.
Ender Lain
Better to listening the neurofunk
johnmedina999

Raspberriel wrote:

A terrible anime opening.
Also a terrible performance point map.
Stanvord
Huh what what is happening? Someone help
Daichi Shinku
Well there are some certain rotten tomatoes....
Serraionga
Better start posting before this thread goes to helvette.
Daichi Shinku
Definition of the specific word of this helvette please.
Edgar_Figaro
Stop posting sentences with the wrong number of words iridescent
Ender Lain
What will happen if Michelangelo virus infect all PC in 2017?
Daichi Shinku
Whoa there, I will post with the wrong numbers of sentences all I wanted now yeah?
vinnicci
ok pls bro, take it easy bro, are you some kind of rebel bro?
Serraionga
I can see this thread becoming harder and harder as more people post in it.
johnmedina999
What are you talking about? A little cognitive thinking never hurt anyone, this thread is fun!
Serraionga
There will be a point where we will start writing down essays; only the strongest will survive. 8-)
Edgar_Figaro
Or typing out our entire message in word first so that we can word count it before posting.
johnmedina999
Any word counter would do. It doesn't have to be Microsoft's product. You can just Google "word counter" online.
Softwarm
20 words is all I'm given to write with, and with these twenty words, I shall make this short sentence!
ElliottB1
Twenty one words. That's already three. And six. And eight. It just never stops. Fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Will this ever end--
Serraionga
As someone who is not that well versed in English, I feel like I am at a huge disadvantage here, just saying.
Achromalia
I think having a few necroposts should be alright for now. This game might be somewhat fun in the future, with enough posts.
Dialect
oof
Achromalia
Treating the previous post as any other post, I'll type something to fit the limit of words here, as it gradually ascends. Just fixing this again.
keremaru
What the actual heck is this game? I don't count very much good, nonetheless past the expected number of 4e+a. And so, this game seems highly cognitive.
Orofil
I can't think of anything reasonable to write here and I'm not very good at forum games but I guess I should still write something here so there.
Achromalia
Remember that if you need to remind yourself how many words to type, look at the current number of posts, and then add one. Twenty eight words here.
Achromalia
I must not allow this to sink to oblivion amongst other forgotten threads, knowing that this has such great potential. With these words, I will revive this creative game!
CatzerTM
I have never posted in the forum before so why not do it now I mean this looks like it would a neat little game to play along quite well
Penguin

This seems like a fun post! Eventually, it will just become a freewriting haven which I am perfectly fine with. It's annoying to keep track of the number of words though.
Achromalia
I cant help but be intrigued as to what shall transpire in the coming weeks, as this thread receives more posts. It is truly a creative way to test your linguistic mettle.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

I cant help but be intrigued as to what shall transpire in the coming weeks
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto

Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto
The Larto Lake Landing store has been a convenience destination for many years. The store carries fishing equipment, bait, and more. The deli is a great place to pick up breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
payney
a man sits alone in his house by the fireplace. none of his friends ever like to come and talk with him, due to his messy living environment. he hears a knock at the door.
Tad Fibonacci
"who's visiting at this kind of hour?" Thought the man.
He's confused yet exited for the possibility of a visitor. A big grin appeared on his heavy bearded face.
The man slowly opens the door...
Achromalia
i feel uncertain in what it means to debate now. ideally, debates would be a great exchange of varying ideas, but then again, people perceive that differently, often in a negative light, seeing arguments, hostility, and such.
Achromalia
i am inclined to revive this thread. i realize that the word count in my previous post was not accurate to the post number, so this is another opportunity to revise. i believe this fulfills the conditions required.
JustABeginner
I was confused when Achro revived this game. Now that I have understand, the longer it goes, the longer we have to type and watch out for how many words should we have to put. Now, it is 39.
Achromalia
this is certainly a game that requires attention to detail. i also revived this because i enjoy the concept of writing incredibly large essays in the future, and hoped this might be the case if it were given another chance.
show more