forum

October 2011 Monthly Chart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
After a little mess up by me, October charts are online, and this time, each game mode has a separate chart! To view which songs are available for each chart, simply check that game mode's leaderboard. You can view this month's chart by clicking here.

Congratulations to Remilia-Scarlet, KDS, and mikhe for winning in the September charts.

As this chart is the first of its kind, any feedback will be nice. I will be adding a couple more people to help with the charts here probably tomorrow. If anybody is interested in helping, please PM me with an application. More details can be found in this thread.
MMzz
Oh cool one of my maps got on the taiko chart.
eldnl
Good.
DeathxShinigami
October 2011 Chart Pack

osu!
Taiko
Catch the Beat
Shiirn
removed because i'm silly

ctb chart is wanting, taiko is well-done, standard is, well, standard
eldnl

Shiirn wrote:

removed because i'm silly

ctb chart is wanting, taiko is well-done, standard is, well, standard
Stop editing !
Shiirn
never!
Yimo_Coppola
O.o
Yumi14_old
Whoa
need to work harder
IkkiMinami
O.O
hmm...
well chat me always chart.. :oops:
OzzyOzrock

MMzz wrote:

Oh cool one of my maps got on the taiko chart.
Oh don't act surprised you.
birra
...whew. gonna give a try.. *never got into a chart before*
Amule
Congrats~
Mesita
i don't mean to be an ass or something, but i think that scores at the charts needs to be recalculated. M A I D is currently playing http://osu.ppy.sh/s/29996 this song, and everytime he FC's it, his score at the ranking charts gets higher (even though he doesn't improve his score in that song's ranking) and it even says he has 3 "A's", even though he only has 1 "A" at the moment.
fartownik
11st November and no new chart yet? Are you planning to make a 2-month chart again? I think there's certainly enough good maps ranked in October to make a chart from them only.