1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

show more
posted
this song sucks
posted

Hobbes2 wrote:

this song sucks
u mad brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
posted
nice map :)
posted

SnowNiNo_ wrote:

nice map :)
tyyyyy :D
posted
dq plz
posted
FUCKING CONGRATS ON THE QUALIFIED. I GENUINELY LOVE THIS MAP SET. WELL DESERVED. HOLY SHIT
posted

Tutti wrote:

FUCKING CONGRATS ON THE QUALIFIED. I GENUINELY LOVE THIS MAP SET. WELL DESERVED. HOLY SHIT
lol ty again xd
posted
I have a really big problem with your


banner. You only give us like 0.5 seconds to read the banner before it loops back to the different images, how do you expect people to read that many words that quickly!!
posted

Monstrata wrote:

I have a really big problem with your


banner. You only give us like 0.5 seconds to read the banner before it loops back to the different images, how do you expect people to read that many words that quickly!!
sorry!!!! dq and ill fix!!
posted
yay !!
posted

Chewin wrote:

yay !!
posted
MEOW RANKED OWO NUGGETS
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

dq plz
I request that this mod is properly replied to even though it is ranked
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

dq plz
I request that this mod is properly replied to even though it is ranked
ok

N0thingSpecial wrote:

dq plz its my style no change
Please sign in to reply.