forum

Is the Logitech Gaming Keyboard G710+ good for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nootify
i was thinking of getting it and i dont know if i should get this or a razer keyboard because i know that razer keyboards are pretty and good but they are also expensive. this keyboard costs 130 USD. if you have one please reply
Rurree
the asics gel lyte 5 is the perfect runner for your budget of $130. it combines both style and comfort that fits seamlessly into any kind of wardrobe, be it summer, winter, spring, or fall. in my opinion, it's best paired with a pair of joggers, slim pants (add a pinroll to make it look more casual), or cropped pants.

whether it's good or not for osu, who cares?
abraker
For only 700 grand you can buy this exclusive top-of-the-line stylus. It is guarantee to get you 800pp of your money back!

Foxtrot

Madvillain wrote:

the asics gel lyte 5 is the perfect runner for your budget of $130. it combines both style and comfort that fits seamlessly into any kind of wardrobe, be it summer, winter, spring, or fall. in my opinion, it's best paired with a pair of joggers, slim pants (add a pinroll to make it look more casual), or cropped pants.

whether it's good or not for osu, who cares?
... white shoes, though
E m i
keyboard are kind of good for osu
7ambda
I suggest you do your research on it here, and see if it's to your liking. Looking at the specs, I don't see why it wouldn't be good.
Ryoid
Just mash those damn keyboard and you will get an ss on it
_SkyFall
I play Osu!mania with the keyboard of my laptop actually, I guess any keyboard can be good lol
Blitzfrog
No

Your fingers are though
Serraionga

This seems good enough to play the game. Good luck!

Best Regards,
SIAOE
Ryoid

Serraionga wrote:

This seems good enough to play the game. Good luck!

Best Regards,
SIAOE
then how you mash them?
Serraionga
You just mash them regularly like you would with any other keyboard. 100% guaranteed to work!

Cahyono29
maybe you should ask this in help
ColdTooth

DaFlop wrote:

i was thinking of getting it and i dont know if i should get this or a razer keyboard because i know that razer keyboards are pretty and good but they are also expensive. this keyboard costs 130 USD. if you have one please reply
razer is 100% better lmao

On a serious note, I actually have this keyboard, and I can say it's rather nice to have. Though the only issue I've had with this keyboard is that it's a bit.. cheap, aka, the model itself. The keycaps can fly off sometimes, and one actually broke off so I had to find replacements for that keycap. It also has brown switches, which is not the best, but can get the job done. It's great for a lot of games, but for osu!, eh.. maybe? Honestly, any keyboard is good for osu!.

Also this thing did not cost 130 USD wtf. I only got this for 50 bucks and it wasn't even on sale, where are you getting these facts?

basara toujo wrote:

maybe you should ask this in help
I mean, it might seem reasonable, but help is mostly for osu! problems and what not. Plus it's just a random question, can probably get asked in GD or GnR (no) and still get the same answers as this.

Oh no I spoke a little too seriously in OT someone kill me.
Ryoid
Kill me first
ColdTooth

Ryoid wrote:

Kill me first
no i want to be hit by a bus
Ryoid

ColdTooth wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Kill me first
no i want to be hit by a bus
firetruck is
_SkyFall
can I join the "I want to be killed" group?