Thank you alacat! Will check asap :3
Thank you! Updated!
alacat wrote:hi Chewin :3 M4M~
- You can add "osu!" to Tags since the artist is osu! featured artist. Is this allowed? If yes, added!
- Approach Rate +1? AR 2 makes all objects appear less cramped in my opinion. ye why not
- 00:46:097 (3) - The slider is unnatural for flow, try to move it right like this ? Since the 00:44:040 (1) - is only slightly curved, this slider is smoother if directed slightly on the right like I did. I think your pattern pushed the slider too much on the right soo.. I prefer to keep this ><
- 01:38:897 (1) - I think the sudden decrement of volume would confuse for beginners. Please turn up the volume around 40%? I set 35% here and 40% on the next
- 01:41:640 - I feel kinda empty at here. consider adding a note or extend this slider 01:40:269 (1) - to here. I prefer keeping this hole because the circle sounds pretty bad and the slider looks too much extended for an easy diff. Also, it's the best way I found to map this part >.<
- 00:20:726 (1) - The new combo is not necessary imo since it's a low difficulty.
- 00:53:640 (1) - ^ same. k to both
- 01:37:869 (2) - This part 01:36:840 (3,1,2,3,4) - is a bit hard for this difficulty level. try to move this note 01:37:869 (2) - for reading like this ? I like this!
- 00:32:383 (5) - add a new cobmo for reading to here ? I do not know about this because it would be inconsistent with 01:05:297 (1) - :\ I will keep this now and I will see if someone else mention this
- 00:46:783 (1) - Try aligning this slider straight to next slider by moving the last point of the slider a grid to the left. It looks better to me. a bit nazi but yea fixed xD
- 01:42:155 (2) - remove a whistle or turn down the volume? Because i feel that these consecutive whistles do not match for the music. 01:42:155 (2,3) -yea it should be removed because I used them only on white ticks
- HP Drain rate -1 ? The spread would be better. 2/3/4/6/6 => 2/3/4/5/6 nah I think it's fine xD
- 01:41:640 (1,2,3) - Same as Hard diff about whistles 01:42:155 (2) - done
- 00:08:383 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - How about using gradually increased a spacing to this part like your pattern at here 00:11:126 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - or 00:13:869 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ? Well, It's good enough!
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ^ same Well I already explained why I did so but I decided to change this now, it looks nice to play!
- 01:19:012 (3) - , 01:19:697 (3) - add a new combo to here ? I feel your next part is really good for reading 01:29:640 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - I made it consistent with next part
really cool *-* Good luck ! ♥