forum

Modhelp Mapping Contest (MMC) #3 Results!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zexous

MMC #1 Results
MMC #2 Announcement
MMC #2 Results
MMC #3 Announcement

Hi, everyone! With a refreshingly shorter wait than usual, MMC #3 results have arrived! Despite not having advertised as heavily as last time, we showed that our contest is still growing with a staggering 65 final entries!

Much thanks to:
  1. My organizers: Chaos, Xenans
  2. The judges: Stjpa, Nozhomi, Electoz, Shiirn, Doormat, Kagetsu, and Hobbes2
  3. Chaos (again) for providing all the supporter tags (as always)
  4. Everyone who participated in the contest, in one way or another
Thanks for everything, I couldn't have done it without you!

Winners

Please welcome the clear champion of MMC #3: Pentori! With a total score of 249.5 (average 35.64), Pentori was consistently favored by the judges, and will receive 6 months of supporter and a sexy profile badge. Congratulations, Pentori!

In 2nd place: Miura! With a total score of 242 (average 34.57), Miura enjoyed a substantial lead securing his position, and will receive 4 months of supporter. Good work, Miura!

And in 3rd place:[ Sharuresu ]! With a total score of 228.5 (average 32.64), Sharuresu barely beat out others to slide into the top 3, and will receive 2 months of supporter. Good work, Sharuresu!

Here's the winner's mapset with the top 3 entries: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657498

In case anyone wants a refresher (or if any newcomers haven't seen it), this was the criteria that all contestants were scored upon: MMC Judging Criteria.

Full Judging Results

As you may know, judge D dropped out of judging. Luckily, we found a replacement and managed to keep a full roster of 7 judges.

All of the following are sorted by each entry's map ID. These are listed alongside the contestant in the complete .osz below, as well as in the list of rankings and the full judging sheet. Note that both the entry numbers and judge letters were randomized prior to judging (and do not reflect the order in which the entries were submitted).

Here you can download the complete .osz with every entry: Dropbox // Google.

Here you can find the full standings, with total scores, averages, maximums and minimums, and standard deviations: Google

Here you can find the point values and statistics for each individual criterion for all entries: HTM

Here you can find the individual scores and comments for each entry, by each judge: Google
The first sheet contains all data. Each contestant also has their own sheet (navigable on the bottom) with their own data only.

If you have any feedback regarding the contest, please do tell me, whether in this thread or in a PM - I'd love to hear it.
Once more, thank you to everyone who participated, and I hope you'll be back next time!
Chaos
Thank you to everyone to participated! Congrats to Pentori, Miura and [ Sharuresu ] for coming on top this time.

If there are any issues with any sheets or whatnot, please let one of us know through Discord. Supporter tags will be given soon.
Pachiru
Congratz Sharu !!!
Ayesha Altugle
results have been found!!

and you produced good results!

congrats to all the winners!
xLolicore-
for a first contest im surprised at my ranking lo
Chaos
Okay, supporter tags have been given!

And here is the mapset!
meii18