forum

General Video Game News Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haseo_old
I know there's a thread about this, but I don't want to awaken it's 11 month slumber anyway.

I'll start off:
FFX gets a HD remake for Vita and PS3
Charice's New World chosen as FFXIII-2's theme song

Discuss.
ampzz
Reviving a thread is a lot better than making a new one...

Especially when most people discuss about this stuff in other threads.
Ivalset
Well, in a thread devoted to somewhat current news, I think a new one is fine instead of necro'ing an old thread.

The best PSP game in existence is getting released in NA/EU this winter.
awp
this is the thread I go to for things I've already heard about

Never played Odin Sphere and I believe I'm cheating myself out of a great experience as a result
Bestelle

Ivalset wrote:

Well, in a thread devoted to somewhat current news, I think a new one is fine instead of necro'ing an old thread.

The best PSP game in existence is getting released in NA/EU this winter.
Whoa, what? I never knew about this. Fuck yeah.
Also, Odin Sphere was a good game but I wouldn't think you'd need to play it to enjoy this.
Ivalset
Yeah, you don't need to...except for the fact that Odin Sphere fucking owns and you'd be doing yourself a great disservice by not playing it.

Velvet so fuckin' boss.
Bestelle
Fair enough. Playing as Velvet was pretty fun.
Kokizi

totally getting the ps3 versiom, even though I don't own a ps3.
Bestelle
Psychonauts just updated today with achievements and the like on Steam. The game is also on Mac now. Apparently they're also tweaking the gameplay/stages. Particularly the Meat Circus.
Yes, I do consider this Video Game news.
Also, iOS stuffs
awp

Ivalset wrote:

Yeah, you don't need to...except for the fact that Odin Sphere fucking owns and you'd be doing yourself a great disservice by not playing it.

Velvet so fuckin' boss.
Aaaaand Odin Sphere is coming out for PS3. Guess I don't need to pirate it! (PSN's also getting God Hand and GrimGrimoire for anyone interested)
Ivalset
Fuck yeah, God Hand.