Thaehan - Doki-Doki

posted
Total Posts
3
Topic Starter
okay lol
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on August 16, 2017 at 10:55:19 AM

Artist: Thaehan
Title: Doki-Doki
Source: Power Up
Tags: Soundcloud Loki Electronic
BPM: 180
Filesize: 3074kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Impulse! (5.49 stars, 642 notes)


Download: Thaehan - Doki-Doki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This difficulty is completed, and I could definitely use a few mods, as that would be really helpful. I'm not entirely sure if I'm even gonna bother making a few more difficulties for this and trying to get it ranked, but I probably will if it turns out to be a popular map; do with that what you will.

At the moment I'm basically just looking for advice on how to improve my mapping in general, rather than advice on how to get this map to ranked status (as it can't get ranked without more difficulties).

Thanks in advance, whoever ends up playing this and giving me a mod or two and/or some feedback.
Origuon
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8833052 : It's stacked you should try using the whole area of the
00:27:335 (13) - start NC on here
00:01:335 (1,2,3,4,5) - these jumps looks weird there is another sound , you can put like triple or stream in this sound
00:29:335 (5) - NC here
00:30:668 (15) - NC
00:34:001 (7) - NC
00:34:335 (8) - NC
00:36:335 (9) - NC
00:50:001 - This sounds isn't good for a jump a triple should be good
01:08:001 - Nice concepts but this part looks confusing to a players it looks like a stream

Hey i hope my mod will help you :D
Btw i love the music she is so catchy dude
Topic Starter
okay lol
I'm so sorry it took me so long to see this! I forgot to turn notifications on for this thread!

Origuon wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8833052 : It's stacked you should try using the whole area of the
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean.



Origuon wrote:

00:27:335 (13) - start NC on here
Alright, added a new combo!



Origuon wrote:

00:01:335 (1,2,3,4,5) - these jumps looks weird there is another sound , you can put like triple or stream in this sound
You're right, a few triples there looks and feels a lot more natural. Thank you!



Origuon wrote:

00:29:335 (5) - NC here
00:30:668 (15) - NC
00:34:001 (7) - NC
00:34:335 (8) - NC
00:36:335 (9) - NC
I've added new combos to all of these notes, thanks!



Origuon wrote:

00:50:001 - This sounds isn't good for a jump a triple should be good
You are definitely right, it sounds a lot better as a triple!



Origuon wrote:

01:08:001 - Nice concepts but this part looks confusing to a players it looks like a stream
That makes sense. I've changed it to a small jump, hopefully it makes it look a little less confusing :)



Origuon wrote:

Hey i hope my mod will help you :D
It definitely did, thank you so much!

Origuon wrote:

Btw i love the music she is so catchy dude
Yes, this song is amazing! I just couldn't resist making a difficulty for it, even if it wasn't going to get ranked!


Thank you so much for the mod, it helped a lot! Have a kudosu ;)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply