forum

[osu!mania] Thirdstyle 4K

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SpecialMuffins
This is a skin heavily influenced by the game Thirdstyle (which you can find at [url]thirdstyle.com[/url])

Sorry for the detailed post, this is my first skin but I think I did a decent enough job to share it with you.

ONLY SUPPORTS 4K / osu!mania

Download here

Here it is in action:

Download here
h3oCharles
solid WIP/10, playfield is the only thing that's skinned, hitbursts aren't yours
Topic Starter
SpecialMuffins

h3oCharles wrote:

solid WIP/10, playfield is the only thing that's skinned, hitbursts aren't yours
Er, I made every image myself. The hitbursts definitely are mine. (Unless you're talking about the osu! stars that show up that is the comboburst)

Playfield is the only thing requiring skinning. Just add the extra UI elements you want :'D
Haskorion
These are definitely not your original designs, I bet they are ripped from a Stepmania note skin and just adjusted for osu!, like most of the other mania note skins I saw.

Also Thirdstyle just looks like web browser DDR/Stepmania clone and also probably just ripped its design from an exisiting theme.
Topic Starter
SpecialMuffins

Haskorion wrote:

These are definitely not your original designs, I bet they are ripped from a Stepmania note skin and just adjusted for osu!, like most of the other mania note skins I saw.

Also Thirdstyle just looks like web browser DDR/Stepmania clone and also probably just ripped its design from an exisiting theme.
I think you may have missed the point of this skin.

They are half-ripped from Thirdstyle. I followed the guideline of thirdstyle but I made own paths and remastered it in high quality. Yes, it's definitely a stretch to say that I made them myself lol

Again, I think you're missing the point of stepmania skins: they're supposed to be rips. It's so that people can play osu!mania with the same look and feel of SM, or in this case, Thirdstyle.

Thirdstyle is a bit dead now but it was a fairly well known game in the FFR/stepmania community.
Dntm8kmeeatu
This subforum is for 100% original skins, I'm sure there are some third party places or sites to share mixed / "unoriginal" skins.