http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymfw2ii8z ... 29_Osu.osr

i suck at this game :/
Buster
The fourm is not your diary
Go buy 1 month osu!supporter for 4$
And pls post this in a screenshot using SHIFT+F12, not using a mediafire link
hopefully you read this :)
Kayy
Congratulations on your first FC ShinyChu, hopefully one of many more to come! :D

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Forum Description:
"Discuss your scores, strategies etc. Challenge people. Anything about playing osu!"

Please do use a screenshot instead though, it's an easier way for you to share your play with us.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Nice mate :D
KupcaH

Kajiin wrote:

Congratulations on your first FC ShinyChu, hopefully one of many more to come! :D

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Forum Description:
"Discuss your scores, strategies etc. Challenge people. Anything about playing osu!"

Please do use a screenshot instead though, it's an easier way for you to share your play with us.
And rules are saying:

Stefan wrote:

Oh and one more thing: This forum isn't made for personal diaries and blogs. Instead, move your progress experience to your userpage. It's not necessary to have other people commentating your progress and potentially leaving shit posts there.
Barusamikosu

Stefan wrote:

and potentially leaving shit posts there.
Stefan knows
Kayy

KupcaH wrote:

And rules are saying:

Stefan wrote:

Oh and one more thing: This forum isn't made for personal diaries and blogs. Instead, move your progress experience to your userpage. It's not necessary to have other people commentating your progress and potentially leaving shit posts there.
Hah... You're right, my bad.
clover
WHY DO YOU USE MEDIAFIRE IN 2017 OH MY GODDDDDDD