forum

Post people you like and say why you like them!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blitzfrog

Meah wrote:

kai99 - I am a regular on her #spectator back then, seeing her choke scores is so statisfying
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

Meah wrote:

kai99 - I am a regular on her #spectator back then, seeing her choke scores is so statisfying
DX soooooo many pewopl see me cho9koplkeenmfds (that's my kjeyboard btw)
Tae
kai99

Tae wrote:

xddxd taeeeee stop making fun of my typoossss DD:::: i . . ;-; swapped keyboards now and it's better
Nanachii
aomi - because shes cool, funny, also introduced me to the way of blob, nice person to talk to, also good artist

kai - because she cool koren + good artist + good person to talk with + her choke scores

kupcah - because he gay fellow countryman

serraionga - I love a post from Serraionga with bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite shitposts.

blitzfrog - die in hell

citremi - idk why i like him but i like him

flanster - best mod

abraker - pride of ot, best scientist the world has ever witnessed, also the master of kai acc with like 99% of his scores in #osu-scores being sub-90%

johnmedina999 - ot!neus + cool guy

sorry if i forgot anyone owo
Aomi
dima - funny as fuck, chill, crusty ass, love u <3
kai - really sweet, positive, helpful, just cute in general tbh
railey - the annoying young dad i never had, super helpful, thanks for sticking with me dude ly <3
stefan - super cheerful, easy to talk to, always lends a helping hand, caring af
meah - bubbly and positive personality, cheers me up with his compliments, a literal angel tbh
rurree - amazing cook, has the cutest dog, fashion sense is on point, easy to talk to and outgoing, ty for being there for me <3

+ more but i either don't known you for long or just don't have a solid opinion of you yet and im too lazy to write everyone down lmao
Meah
I forgot Aomi
One true master! :D
Hmmm, kinda weird sometimes but overall she's fine and she brings energy to her surroundings.
kai99
this is gonna be... long. im going down my friends list.

[ - Zekks - ] : You're the most similar to friends I have IRL, meaning you're quite the average person who is quite rare on the internets imo. Probably coz I don't know you that well, maybe coz you are. You're not agressive, just chill, sometimes triggered at things you don't like - but that's pretty normal and you don't go all over the place getting angry. Your grammar is pretty nice too. I've rarely seen you make grammar mistakes(I remember spotting some but nothing specifically comes to mind) and please dont put me in your fourth executions dude you can't get sold over 4 bucks D:

abraker : Makes great shitposts. Creative. I wish I had your ideas DUUUD.. ... But then I won't have the ability to lay it out so well. And then there's all these ideas for the bot and servers, I really like how you finish the requests little by little and I like seeing sickle progress. I like your cats more than I like you maybe. it's a joke

Allmynamestaken : Where are you man, miss your edginess I gotta admit

Aomi : Since when did we become close I'm not sure.. After a few talks at discord I found out she's a nice, positive, and cheerful person. Always brightens the mood, finds something to chat on, makes great discussions :D and finds good music videos I could've never watched if it weren't her. I'm learning more about how great kpop is (and it isnt that bad as one would think tbh).

B1rd : I.. thought you were like some OT hammer that liked to bash everyone but not really. You just like discussions and sharing your own ideas although it seems some peeps are quite disapproving of your opinions. Was cool dud until I saw you shitpost in GnR. You're now a step above this "cool dud" status-
idk what to call it.

Blitzfrog : idk i like your voice.

Caradine : I MISS YOU MY BOY :(

citremi : fellow lowercase friend. 3kpp when. you're literally 10pp away holy shit. You seem pretty chill but when I hear about how unstable your mental health is, I'm kinda worried. tho there's nothing i can do about someone else's mentality on the internet so i just chat and .. yeah. i learned a lot about uni thanks to you and you also have a good voice, please sing more. sometimes your spam of memes is just xd but it's not too bad as people may make it seem..

ColdTooth : im gay. idk how to describe you, I actually think you're a rainbow because I don't know you that well but I get to know you little by little. Seeing you talk on #ot-chat you're pretty kind and nice to everyone but i mean most of the time it's you running in with "im gay" because you are. I respect your passion towards mapping, I can never map.... Map more. :)

Comfy Slippers : This dud also gone after he became kinda busy with work. I find you similar to I am in terms of personality, and I'll never forget your duet with amns, that was too memey but it wasn't that bad which made it even better. Sing more.

Endaris : Dad? What more is there I could talk of. I probably should follow his advice on downloading beatmaps. I've only gotten to downloading 2011 and 2012. I sometimes think you kinda overreact on little things that ruin your mood.. but maybe you're just busy nowadays to care for your emotions. My long term goal is to become like Endaris, if that makes sense, but it probably makes sense after watching his plays. 2 gud

Ephemeral : idek man i've only seen you in old threads, in a few new threads, and a little at discord. I like your assertiveness and I think it really helps when you have that responsibility of Lord Farquaad. When I see you at OT, it's basically like you've stayed here for so, so long that you can literally read what things are going to turn into. Gotta admit though, like blitz said, your burns are sick.

Flanster : stop dissing my mac and i'll like you. I feel like some posts at OT have influenced you too much hence the mental drain but well. You're a cool dud. Knows what's right and wrong, frequently checks chat, forums, etc.. Good friend I'll have pizza with.

Foxtrot: We weren't in good terms either... But you're cool. I'll never be able to like, fully comprehend the conversations you have in ITT since my mind is too simple for those stuff, but now since I've talked to you I figured... we could be on bad terms with shitposting or insulting each other but that really won't matter. You're kind, and your cat is kind too. I hope he poops a heart for you.

johnmedina999 : As blitz said, I like how you're always trying to better yourself and look out for the overall positivity of forums and the community. We all know you are trying hard to make everyone at ease and I've seen you work hard to turn things to the positives. Though I'm worried you'll outburn yourself sometimes. Go slow and steady on yourself. It's going to be okay even if you take your time. People can wait for you. :) Don't be too worried about your actions, you're doing fine.

kotnana3131 : ctb lad. To be honest here, I'm bad with spectating people.. Whoever that is. There's a few reasons behind this (internet, my mentailty, time issues... etc) but I'm sorry if I'm unable to spectate you. I like seeing you progress in ctb though. std when?

KupcaH :
things you have called in relation to me: habibi, potato, kai's lemonade, kai, stupid, stupids, sister, weird stream, shake like im doing a burst, wew lad, choke, and whatever other comments you put on my yt vids lol.
Good sis, good sis. ;) Thanks for the coaching & watching and also thank you for EOS now im gonna watch this like a pervert.

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] : BRUH you always use my meme but we've barely talked.

levesterz : I kno your ASMR VIDS ARE GREAT UNLIKE WHAT blitz has said. chat fairy, always on chat imo........

Meah : Your shitposts are bad but like.. it has a characteristic to it. it's like roshan's posts. it's unique. Though I still can't get the surgery video thumbnails out of my head..... :(

Railey2 : Always have nice, chill talks. Never really triggered, so I guess it's always chill. Chinese food.

roshan117 : Please don't show your gf what this forum is. I'm too late but but like no. Otherwise, you're chill as well and I feel like all these "hating" periods are over. Glad you're finding home in discord instead of making threads and getting caught by mods, but I admit I miss your threads, they have a special essence to them. Not saying you should make a thread though. I'm scared of what might follow. Also... You're the most american person i've ever met......

Serraionga : Spaghetti. I don't know. Your posts are really, really unique and I like them a lot. Idk why. It's always been like that. It's not a specific meme you use, they're all of them. And all of them mixed together. I can feel your old shitposting experience from your shitposts, and like idk i really like them !!!!!!!!

Stanvord : Where my rival at. You...re really good at osu like, you're actually better than i am. Not kidding. I'd trade my acc for your aim. :( feels bad because the only reason i have more pp is because i have so, so many 70pp scores that the decimals made up my pp.

Stefan : All moderators are great and have their own rules they stick to, but for me I like your set of regulations the best imo, as far as I'm aware of. It respects the users but kinda puts a little burden on the moderator themselves though. Hopefully there aren't enough dicks to feed of the kindness.

StephOsu : It's literally been like a month since I've known you but as far as I know you really dedicate into this game. I hope I could work as hard as you do but idk.. I probably will drop out of school if I do. I really like our fingerbreaking multis though. Like... it's a new fun I discovered.

Tae : I gotta admit, there were times when I wasnt so happy about how things were going around in OT and stuff.. But as that's clear and OT is more peaceful (hah as if) than ever, I enjoy your remarks here and there, whether that be the forum or discord, they really are funny and make the conversation more interesting. not to mention your convos with aomi.

VanillaSandvich : Vanilla where you at.... Come talk more, play osu or else i'll catch up.

I THINK I COVERED EVERYONE if not im sorrry im like dying rn.
Nanachii

kai99 wrote:

kotnana3131 : ctb lad. To be honest here, I'm bad with spectating people.. Whoever that is. There's a few reasons behind this (internet, my mentailty, time issues... etc) but I'm sorry if I'm unable to spectate you. I like seeing you progress in ctb though. std when?
dont worry kai imma get a good mouse one day and play std
and its np if ur unable to spec me :blobuwu:
Meah

I love you all, if i explain it one by one it would be too much pain so I'll just sort them to a shorter one lmao.
Thanks all of you specially those who's been with me, talked with me, cheered me up and cared for me.
Except BanchoBot
KupcaH
We love you too, Meah!
DJ Enetro
abraker - member of OT!news and also a modder. Labels himself as a “tolerant shitposter”, knowing when to use logic and when not to in OT discussions.

Alexkuzi - he’s willing to listen to me when I try to help him. Bonus points for correcting me about sarcasm.

Blitzfrog - may be normally shit but when he gets serious his points strike hard, and are normally right. Plays badminton, and is Chinese like me.

Dawnsday - tries to be a mediator when things get heated between me and someone else

Edgar_Figaro - while normally seen on FG, a nice mature person to chat with. An all-modes player who I try to aspire towards.

Endaris - sorry for not taking into serious consideration your advice, I was absolutely stubborn back then (still am a lot nowadays but improved if only an infinitesimal bit). Willing to help out corrupted users who post nonsensical content even in OT

Hyerim - oddly enough, this bystander sets a minimum for OT conduct, and pretty /shrug when faced with rage

johnmedina999 - creator of OT!News discord ugh it’s giving me mind-pauses every time I type or say it out, generally logical? and likes DDR

kai99 - yup, can’t forget kanna. All joking aside though, one of many who wants to have fun, yet... respectable due to her cool nature when handling my BS.

levesterz - totally nice man. one of those people who use lowercase most of the time

Lyawi - ily totally as a person man, idk where to begin - kind redirections, welcoming comments, (German interactions?)

Meah - knows how to joke around in OT while not going over the line. Sometimes does things that go over the line (or you used to?)

roshan117 - former shit shitposter, used to sympathize with me; is one of the best people that can get me when it comes to behavior - given he knows that i have the least amount of consideration and common sense, even below Blitz

Ryoid - similar to Meah and Hyerim. Likes to watch how OT unfold from the shadows.

Serraionga - transitioning from spaghetti memes, but always has this “best regards” watermark. I’m never able to stay angry at you for long, man.

VanillaSandvich - plays PIU, at a better level than I am; also speaks Indonesian

[ - Zekks - ] - I’ve spared his threads from the majority of my derails, other than that time in Executions when I tried to chase Blitz off. Anyways, knows what it’s like to be where I am (geographically)

— “frenemies” —

Aomi - improved relations with you after that month-long “silence”, as many of the people in this category are logical mainly.

Brisk Clarity - uses big words from time to time, one of the few people that I actually like that chide me for my assholiness

ColdTooth - uses sarcasm a lot to cut a verbal blade into my skull in order to have fun

Daddycoolvipper - he’s clear when explaining expectations and his points to me. Pretty understandable that he hangs out in mostly ITT tho I think.

Foxtrot - besides /shrug what can I do? Other than the fact that you’re a respectable person in general. Rip

Hwa Yang (formerly Tae) - for some wicked reason, likes to see me “make a fool” of myself, grown more tolerable with the less threads I make.

Railey2 - said to be a person who likes drama, and yet he threads the line between good and evil, thereby making him a good actor.

[Taiga] i’d be damned if I couldn’t find a single good thing to say about him. Claims to be nice to newbies, and also very mature, given his age of 34 around there. Ignores people he classified as shit, giving him an edge over other people who hate me.

———Mods———

Flanster - Is not afraid to set his *cough* high standards, somewhat unpopular into motion; but still strong. One of the strongest mods I’ve seen as he had to lock/wasteland the most threads from me.

Lassikko - new mod, doesn’t talk much, but when (s)he does...

Shurelia - Indonesian mod, very negotiable; on the shitposter side creating that clickbait of his/hers.

Stefan - become an Alumni? Spent a lot of time being committed to osu, no surprise when I saw him elevated to Alumni status

Uni - ready to have a good joke on hand when needed
Cahyono29
i don't know i don't spend to much time on OT
Comfy Slippers

well... i hate you guys as well
AyeAries

basara toujo wrote:

i don't know i don't spend to much time on OT
Comfy Slippers
This dud also gone after he became kinda busy with work. I find you similar to I am in terms of personality, and I'll never forget your duet with amns, that was too memey but it wasn't that bad which made it even better. Sing more.
Still got plenty of time and I'm relatively active both on discord and on forums.

It's just that my work time is 07h-15h which is like 14h-22h for you. Also not active ~20h and onwards since i'm either socializing or i'm watching chinese cartoons.

But yea, not quite sure if i'm proud about all that "singing" jazz. :thinking:
Tae
why is this alive again

Aomi - My crusty apple pie <3
kai99 - although I initially didn't like you for various reasons, you're not too bad. Granted you can still be a bit... eh every now and again.
johnmedina999 - You're rather shy from what I see, but when you're talking you're pretty chill

Idk I'm neutral with most people 🤔
Do half of these reasons Enetro gave even class as reasons
Wall-ed
well i not often lurking in here
Aomi

Hwa Yang wrote:

Aomi - My crusty apple pie <3
wow i love you.
Green Platinum
Seems you either get mentioned by everybody or no one at all.
FuZ
green platinum because he never gets mentionned by anyone
Edgar_Figaro
Well this will be pretty lengthy and I don’t feel like writing it all at once. So if you don’t see yourself listed, I may end up adding you when I edit this multiple times. Also there are tons of people I consider freinds in Osu outside of OT, but since nobody here knows them I will most likely only mention OT members that I like.

Blitzfrog Was probably the first person I interacted with in Off-Topic, can be a bit strange at times but an overall interesting guy to talk to.

Abraker Fun person to talk to about OsuMania and challenge. Helps to keep me motivated towards improving.

Ryoid Just really nice person that I always am happy to see them message me in-game or to see playing in various forum games.

Kotnana Fellow CTB player, also the person that probably pokes at me the most to try and get me to continue towards my all-mode dreams (I seriously will play Standard again, Honest!!!)

JohnMedina Creator of OT Neus, and pretty much the reason I got to meet all of you. Also a pretty cool guy as well.

ColdTooth Kinda has become my protégée in Osu Mania, Overall fun to chat with in Discord and I hope to see you surpass me in Mania someday.
Ryoid
Well, i'm not going to mention all of then so....

Edgar_Figaro i have fun with him on FG and in-game chat, somehow i feel like he was a nice person and always look up to him ALL MODE PLAYER!

DJ Enetro nice person and i like him for his personality or his posting style, and he always make newcomer feel welcomed

Coldtooth funny gay and i like him when he make a chat or make an
Conversation in OT

Abraker always have a nice idea when making a post and make it mre quality like in short "intresting"

Zekk a great thread maker

Serraironga one of the most quality poster on OT, and spaghetti maniac

Skyfall i just like him and have fun while derailling some thread and i wonder where is he now....

iSlodinx friendly and sometime will follow the thread discussion if you don't light his fire up and it so much fun chatting with him. Even in-game

kai hi am kai

Blitzfrog who doesn't like our awesome Blitzfrog here
Have fun reading his conversation on ot

Johnmedina creator of ot news! And a cool person but kinda a bit shy i think

And the other that i doesn't mention but they still a great guy too
Well, my thumb is hurt
Jun Maeda
Ayyyy Ryoid :^)

Ryoid - Very friendly person and very very VERY amazing friend mostly i love her <3 because she always makes my day and she is funny :3 ♥♥♥

Dawnsday - He is best FL player (like me.... maybe but im not really good FL player tbh xd) but... he is banned due for posting memes in #osu in-game i feel bad for him :c i hope you will be unbanned, btw he is funny guy i love him we talking in discord sometimes and he still talking about memes LUL and bruh :^)

kai99 - Hi kai im Sloddy

_SkyFall - We had a great time in OT with Ryoid and you both are my best friends ♥

DJ Enetro - He is true shitposter (better than Serraionga xdd jkjk)

Blitzfrog - this guy is very mature and very VEEEEERYYYY chill guy ♥

Uni - Good Night dude

Aomi - Ummmm... Serbia xddd ROFL

I cant mention everyone because im lazy of typing xdd

Specially i had fun with my mutual friends ♥

Keiger
Dj Enetro Pretty cool guy on forums, never really talked to him over a voice chat though so :P
BlitzFrog Cool guy, as above never really talked to him, usually active
Fizzn Basically everywhere across the forums, cute anime girl pfp, and really active
Abraker One of the more well known OT'ers
Meah Hard to Know that Meah went through some stuff a while back, hope you are fine now! :D
Myself of course Because im myself, and im trying to be more active in the forums.
_Sparky_ Cool forum user, never really talked in a voice chat.
Kai99 Hi im Kai
Green Platinum
Faust, EneT, Kirueggy, Blissfulyoshi, Railey and Mogsworth are my pals of upstanding character.