forum

Foxtrot Appreciation Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
An appreciation thread for our very dear Foxtrot!!!!
Mahogany
Foxtrot is fairly reasonable and nice :)
Aomi
shes my mom and i love her alot i yearn for the day she adopts me and i get to take care of her cats shes also really sweet and protective of her friends and i appreciate that very much ♡
ily <3
Meah
Dulcet, I can see a clean halo on your head and a magnificent angel wing at your back ♥
Pachiru
wat happening here? :(
Hika
one of my oldest friends here
she's cool and I like her and I'm going to be meeting her irl after 5 years
Tae
yet another super chill person, super supportive, idk what more you could want in a person tbh

Also why the fuck are we getting so many appreciation threads
Mahogany
is there something wrong with appreciating people?

Just because the internet's so negative and toxic most of the time doesn't mean that being nice can't happen once in a while! :D
Hika
yea appreciation threads r nice
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Dulcet is a very nice person, although usually covered by her bluntness, she is fundamentally very kind hearted
Foxtrot
WHAT ???

Dulcet, I can see a clean halo on your head and a magnificent angel wing at your back
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rurree
I'd love to hang out with Dulcet. I consider her as one of my closest friends in osu, not sure if she feels likewise but yeah.
Railey2

Mahogany wrote:

Foxtrot is fairly reasonable
wew
Foxtrot

Railey2 wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Foxtrot is fairly reasonable
wew
what's up?

Madvillain wrote:

I'd love to hang out with Dulcet. I consider her as one of my closest friends in osu, not sure if she feels likewise but yeah.
thanks, i'd love to hang out with you too! don't worry, the feeling is mutual :)
Railey2
i dont know about you, but to me "fairly reasonable" doesn't sound much like a compliment

Like saying that someone is fairly nice. You're sort of nice but also not really the sort of nice that you'd call your friends.

He probably meant it to mean something else, but that's how it sounded in my head.
lol
i appreciate no one but sara so i will post here
DaddyCoolVipper
gee

All things considered, she's been one of the best friends I've had in my life. She's someone who pretty much always wants to do what is right, which is something that really needs to be both respected and appreciated. An incredibly considerate person, I've often envied how she can be so nice and thoughtful when making decisions and such

She has amazing music taste and fashion sense too, and overall is just a really fucking cool person. Would definitely be great to hang out with.
Razzy
heyyy

I like how you're always one of the more level-headed voices in this community, it feels refreshing to see that there are some people who aren't freaking out about every little thing
Mahogany
Jeez railey can you not be a pedant for one thread this was supposed to be a nice thing
ok foxtrot you have my unconditional love :D

I hope thats happytime
Zain Sugieres
I absolutely H A T E dulcet shes acyberbully
ptar124
what is with the appreciation threads lately
show more