heya, sorry for the late modEasy
this difficulty seems too cramped, you don't really like to use the corners Who cares about corners?
really nothing to say to polish it, but you could a least try a bit to represent in some parts the vocal because only mapping the drum could be meh in a song with vocals for a primary instrument. I actually mapped the vocals in some parts, not only drums
also the rhythm could be more varied for example 00:02:941 (2) - could be replaced with 2 circles, there is a ton of spam slider in this part : 00:00:995 (3,4,1,2,3), 5 sliders in a row is boring to play, i would avoid placing more than 3 sliders in a row or long consecutive repetitive patterns. adding 1 or 2 more patterns would make the difficulty a lot more fun to play. I use many sliders there because the sounds are the same, I prefer to keep it consistent
00:36:347 (1,2) - this visual is only used 1 time through the map which make this a bit weird to watch, i would just make curved 1 for that. Fixed
01:05:536 (2,1) - i know you can't avoid the overlap but can you try to make the overlap better by making 1 perfectly overlap the slider's end of 2 ? Fixed
01:10:239 (2,3,1) - this part have kinda a weird visual pattern, could you try to do something with 3 so it doesn't look randomly placed ? You may be right about that but there is no better way to arrange this and it's not that bad imo
this difficulty seems too cramped, you don't really like to use the corners again Again, it's not necessary to use the entire playfield
the kiai seems to only use 1 pattern, same problem in easy in a lesser scale Yeah maybe because the rhythm is always the same?
00:05:212 (1,2) - i don't like when you do unnecessary mouvement, it play the same note so they should be stacked, it's more natural to do that. It's a strong sound therefore a jump is appropriate
00:55:806 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - yay pp farm ! (unnecessary comment) xd
your rhythm choice is questionnable... Not really, it fits the song perfectly if you listen closely
00:02:617 (1,2,3,4) - i would change a bit the rhythm pattern to differentiate from 00:01:320 (1,2,3,4) - Why would I do that? They are basically the same so they should have the same pattern
this is a polished garbage aaaaaaaaaa
probably useless mod, but still.
It's not a perfect star because the distance between the circles is increasing and that's what I wanted to do here
- Hitsounds needs to be consistent in every std difficulty, otherwise it will be pretty odd for bn's and more experienced mappers to watch. ( This tool called hitsound copier can speed up these things you can take a look here t/131540 ) I know but the problem is that every mapper has a different interpretation of the rhythm, i use the same hitsounds in all of my diffs but not the GDs because they are different rhythm-wise. But I think everyone should check their hitsounds to keep consistency
- Consider adding normal difficulty, because it's pretty uncommon to skip something in between, I wish to make this diff, but Bpm is little too high for me.xd Yes, normal diff is being made my someone
- 00:12:347 (4,1) - For aesthetical purposes make angle more symmetrical. Cause when it's flipped it kinda looks like this https://i.imgur.com/am4DiuX.png Fixed
- 01:11:698 (1) - Comparing measures that you used for combos, this one doesn't feels like wanted to be nc'ed. No, this is meant to be this way for emphasis
- 01:10:401 - 01:09:104 - 01:19:482 - These one covers pretty clear sound, which should be considerably mappable. ( How about to try something like this https://i.imgur.com/zQZPTVY.png this one supposed to follow that rhythm.) Good suggestion but I mapped the vocals here, I only mapped the drums too if they are stronger than usually
- 00:29:536 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not sure about constant stacking in this part, it will make things harder to read, espacially it will look kinda messed up in easy mod, consider to do something like you did here 00:55:806 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - , by doing this every note will be visible at least.
- 01:17:212 (3) - This one overlaps with hp bar. Fixed
- 01:32:455 (2,3,4,5,6) - Star typo pattern could be neater, try ctrl+shift+d (polygon circles creation tool) to save some time.