forum

New idea for Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GuardianAngel
Hello my dear community. I have a big rage today, because I had to rebut my system and when i do this, I understand that all my maps and skins retired in the blink of eye. So, i have a new idea, I do not know if this is real or not, but can our admins, add cloud where will saved our maps and skins, and update every day or every week (for example). I really hope, that my idea help.
Nanachii
what
Endaris
1. Post such ideas in the Feature Requests subforum AFTER using search to find out if anyone has suggested such a thing before. There is a total of 4 search fields in thread overview if you didn't know that.
2. This one has been suggested before, you can support it in this thread: t/215117/start=0
3. This is very unlikely to happen as it would require an incredibly huge amount of cloud storage. Just look at these thousands of active users. The question is why you don't set up a private cloud where you save your maps and skins and update it every day or every week. Because that is easily possible for you and makes you independent and what not.