forum

Chata - Koisuru Otome

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 1:33:30 AM

Artist: Chata
Title: Koisuru Otome
Tags: merchat7 nanairo
BPM: 190
Filesize: 8576kb
Play Time: 02:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.86 stars, 389 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 634 notes)
  3. merchat7's Hard (4.42 stars, 259 notes)
  4. Normal (2.46 stars, 161 notes)
Download: Chata - Koisuru Otome
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
るるぐれるぐ~~

190bpm茶太<3
恋する☆乙女
Random BGです
frost-b-spec
るるぐれるぐ~~

0.63Easy~~

done 8-)
and please advice :D

LOVE CHATA~~XD

Download: Chata - Koisuru Otome (hoLysoup) [fbs's Easy].osu
Kotone
Chata ( ´ゝω・)ノ⌒☆
too long too long too long too long Σ(°Д°;
Mapper 31
Hi. May I make taiko diff? and your message is too short. also your message is too short. :(
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

Mapper 31 wrote:

Hi. May I make taiko diff? and your message is too short. also your message is too short. :(
yea sure~

karenying wrote:

Chata ( ´ゝω・)ノ⌒☆
too long too long too long too long Σ(°Д°;
karensama 多謝!^^
merchat7
Hmm can i make normal? Feel like mapping something and haven't map a Normal in a while.
Also expect a mod when this is in pending :)

I think i can finish it before Sunday, need to clear my modding queue first.

Star for now :D
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

merchat7 wrote:

Hmm can i make normal? Feel like mapping something and haven't map a Normal in a while.
Also expect a mod when this is in pending :)

I think i can finish it before Sunday, need to clear my modding queue first.

Star for now :D
Yea sure! :D and thank you so much!! ^^ no rush so don't worry you can take your time. This is still WIP
merchat7
Done, 1.0 slider velocity. Fail to keep it below 4 star -_- (4.01), but the difficulty feel like a Normal to me.
Tried something a little bit different with kiai time and i set the audio leadin to 1.5 seconds (1500) since i felt 2 seconds is too long.
You can change it back to 2 seconds if you want. Your audio leadin isn't exactly 2 seconds right now, it's 1985, i recommend changing it to 2000.

Don't forget to add me to tag.

Download: Chata - Koisuru Otome (hoLysoup) [merchat7's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

merchat7 wrote:

Done, 1.0 slider velocity. Fail to keep it below 4 star -_- (4.01), but the difficulty feel like a Normal to me.
Tried something a little bit different with kiai time and i set the audio leadin to 1.5 seconds (1500) since i felt 2 seconds is too long.
You can change it back to 2 seconds if you want. Your audio leadin isn't exactly 2 seconds right now, it's 1985, i recommend changing it to 2000.

Don't forget to add me to tag.
included! thanks! and yea I like 2 second audio lead-in better and I fixed it to 2k now :) and fbs please map the whole thing? :3
merchat7
Can you reupload? Remap a part since I felt it was too linear and polish a bunch of sliders.

Also one thing that bug me about the spinner is that the approach circle is blue. Can you change it to brown/red?

Topic Starter
hoLysoup
New hitsounds!!!
chime hitsounds or triangle.. whatever~ haha redownload whole thing guys... feel free to add it to your diffs if you'd like. ^^ It doesn't affect both your difficulties because I added to SC2. :3
merchat7
Tried to use the new custom hitsounds. Hopefully, it doesn't sound too bad. Also made hitsound better in general.
Tweaked more sliders and minor remap of some parts. Finally, fixed some timing points.

jossieP
you still waiting for Mapper31's taiko? =o also star star star
yoshinata
るるぐれるぐ~~
Chata is so cute!!

5.00-insane!

done ;)
but too difficult :o
if you don't like this map , you don't have to add it :lol:

and, sorry my poor English :cry:

Download: Chata - Koisuru Otome (hoLysoup) [yoshinata's insane].osu
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

yoshinata wrote:

るるぐれるぐ~~
Chata is so cute!!

5.00-insane!

done ;)

LOL.. uhh.. thanks? well I can include it in the beatmap description if you'd like... ^^
茶太は最高ですね. 最萌:3

ikari_kyon wrote:

you still waiting for Mapper31's taiko? =o also star star star
omg thank you so much for triple star >/////<
Mapper 31
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

Mapper 31 wrote:

sry

2^10
Thank yoU~! uploaded! :D
yoshinata

hoLysoup wrote:

yoshinata wrote:

るるぐれるぐ~~
Chata is so cute!!

5.00-insane!

done ;)

LOL.. uhh.. thanks? well I can include it in the beatmap description if you'd like... ^^
茶太は最高ですね. 最萌:3
:lol: please include it
and,fixed a little

Sorry for the mess

Download: Chata - Koisuru Otome (hoLysoup) [yoshinata's insane].osu
Nymph
茶太~
merchat7
@yoshinata
I took a look at your diff and I saw quite a few problems.

SPOILER
- Overmapping, you put streams randomly everywhere and it doesn't play well at all. Try to follow the music instead.
- Random jumps, you should only do jump when the music feel like it's "jumping." Don't just put jump because it's harder. Also very annoying when you are streaming and then suddenly a jump.
- Weird hitsound, keep clap on white ticks and whistle/finish only to emphasize certain part (if you find yourself using a lot of finish, try to put whistle instead). Right now, I heard clap clap clap clap cllap clap whistle whistle whistle normal whistle etc...., doesn't sound that great. You can look at other difficulties for hitsound placement ideas.
- Random slider speed change, 2.0x slider velocity? First, 2.0x slider velocity is too sudden plus 1.6 sv x 2.0x sv = 3.2 sv and for a 190bpm song, this doesn't play well at all. I suggest you don't use any speed up at all since the song is so fast. You can use 0.75x sv through, since there is a few part where the song get slower, but that's it.

If you fix all of this, your difficulty will play a lot nicer and maybe can be include in the mapset. Just giving suggestions so your mapping get better :)

@hoLysoup

Some stuff that I don't really like in Insane....

SPOILER
- You use this back and forth pattern a lot http://puu.sh/6G8p. I say about 8 times? :P Didn't count. It makes your difficulty feel quite repetitive. Try something with slider and repeating sliders?
- Your sliders could look better, saw a few sliders which could be a lot nicer.
- Why didn't you map 01:00:923 and 02:09:133? I can hear her singing here and spinner really break the flow.

No kudosu, full mod will come when you finish Hard.
show more