forum

Realtime osu! data

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dzwon21
Is there a way to get real time data for accuracy, combo and score?
Nitrous
I don't think the client currently allows for this. Someone more experienced with the client can correct me.
Mempler
https://osu.gigamons.de/
its not realtime but it update every 5 minutes. (or just reload the page)
Topic Starter
dzwon21
I am pretty sure that is getting data from api which I can do. My question was "Can I get data from game directly ?"
Mempler

dzwon21 wrote:

I am pretty sure that is getting data from api which I can do. My question was "Can I get data from game directly ?"

i think there is no choice. you need to develope a c# c++ java programm or website. I guess from the Original Osu!Client you can't get it. (Only Realtime Courrentplayedsong)! or you can make it illegaly with dll injector etc
Nitrous

Mempler wrote:

dzwon21 wrote:

i think there is no choice. you need to develope a c# c++ java programm or website. I guess from the Original Osu!Client you can't get it. (Only Realtime Courrentplayedsong)! or you can make it illegaly with dll injector etc
I think this is where the part it should say "modifying" the game client which is not allowed here. In any case, the current client doesn't allow it.
abraker

dzwon21 wrote:

Is there a way to get real time data for accuracy, combo and score?
Only multiplayer match results. Any other method is likely to get you restricted whether it is modifying the client or trying to get the data from the network data osu! sends during multiplayer.

I suggest you support this feature request to allow support for such.